Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For everything Dabo and his staff has done to build Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

For everything Dabo and his staff has done to build Clemson

Nov 28, 2020, 6:46 PM

Into an Elite program and now to question the time Will or any other player get in a game is wrong. Without Dabo and his vision and great coaching hires, great recruiting, winning 2 more NC’s, basically running the coots out of the state, the great wins over OSU, Bama, ND, Oklahoma and filling our Trophy case you now question Dabo for playing his son with a 30 plus point lead. We are in no danger of losing this game. Shame on you guys for throwing Dabo under the bus!

But shame on any of you for picking on Will Sweeney or any other player publicly. They leave on the field every game win or lose.

You could have be stuck in life as a coot fan!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For everything Dabo and his staff has done to build Clemson

Nov 28, 2020, 6:48 PM

Not defending anyone, but honestly: our roster management for a CFP program isn't the best. Say what you want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 28, 2020, 7:04 PM

Trying to be logical! I think it is absolutely necessary for the growth of the team that we get the backups as much playing time as possible. They are the future and it helps in recruiting. The other side of the coin is it gets frustrating for fans. Today we started major subbing in the second quarter. It did seem to take are momentum away. You may have also noticed the Dabo pulled way back on the substitutions at the start of the 3rd. The truth is Dabo is the saviour of the program and he can do what he wants. You don't like it walk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 6:49 PM

Our coaches name is Swinney. I'm surprised people don't

Nov 28, 2020, 6:49 PM

know that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 7:01 PM

Agreed. I get nervous and negative way too quick in every game but we are missing our three best receivers in Ross, Ladson, and Ngata so very thin at the position. Sometimes we may be using Swinney as a decoy because usually when he is in the game we throw it to him. Don’t forget Will has been there for four years and deserves some playing time especially since he knows the head coach pretty good and he will always play his heart out for the head coach.

Nov 28, 2020, 7:08 PM

No issues playing him at WR now we are thin and shouldn’t risk an injury. I just wish we gave a playmaker reps at PR.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic