Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ought to be interesting in Conway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 4,194

Ought to be interesting in Conway

May 12, 2019, 4:38 PM

Tuesday night. Both teams are finding W’s hard to come by lately. It might boil down to who wants it less.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ought to be interesting in Conway

May 12, 2019, 4:48 PM

Yet another away game with one night's rest. There is your story right there. Whoever is in charge of scheduling should have that removed from their job duties. This team is exhausted because of the amount of games they have had to play in the last month. And yes, I have preached this before and I think it is an issue. We should play any multiple week day games in the early part of the season not and the end when the players are wearing down. I'm off my soap box now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 4:51 PM

They just had a week off for exams. They have more issues than just being tired right now. They did not look like they even wanted to be there today from the 5th inning on. Hopefully they played better in first 4 innings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Ought to be interesting in Conway ]

Don Munson said during the game today that the team would leave right after the game and head down to Myrtle Beach.They'll probably do like they did last year when they came down here and that is practice some time early and then in the afternoon go jump in the Atlantic Ocean.I would think most likely like last year they'll stay in a hotel somewhere along Ocean Boulevard.

May 13, 2019, 6:41 AM

I am going up to watch and spend time with a Coastal ex softball coach. Looking forward to having a great experience. I watch the games on Sling and it is hard sometimes with the fundamentals not being done for some reason or another. Can’t wait to see in person the body language of the players. Go Tigers!

Ugh, i'll be there.

May 13, 2019, 9:54 AM

yay!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 5
| visibility 4,194
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic