Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Osama Bin Dabo - funny
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Osama Bin Dabo - funny

Jun 11, 2019, 10:34 AM

Swinney was asked recently on SiriusXM if the state of Alabama was going to put up a wall to keep him out.

“I think it was all fun and games early on. It was, ‘Awww, isn’t that sweet?’ and all that stuff. I don’t know about walls, but I am kinda like Osama Bin Dabo,” Swinney said with a laugh. “I have to navigate my way through the caves and back channels to make my way through Alabama these days. They aren’t as happy to see me. But it’s all good. It’s a good problem.”

He’s no longer a favored son, he’s a stepbrother.

“It’s almost like you are playing your brother or your cousin. Even though you are brothers, and they blow the whistle, you want to compete and you want to win,” Swinney said. “But when it’s over you hate you lost you are like, ‘Crap, I lost. But at least it’s to my brother.’ I think they’ve made me a stepbrother now. But I am still in the family.”

Bloom where you are planted is one of Swinney’s life guidelines, and he told ESPN recently that while he still loves the state of Alabama, he’s happy in Clemson.

"People always like to say one plus one equals two, and it's a simple thing," Swinney said. "I don't pay any attention. I was at Alabama for 13 years. I love Alabama and always will. That won't change. But I'm going on my 17th year at Clemson, my 11th as head coach. I love where I am, love what I do."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny, but cooter Wil Gunter on 107.5

Jun 11, 2019, 1:07 PM

was acting like this was the most "egregious" thing that Dabo could say, that he should NEVER compare himself to bin laden or any other historical pariah... then, his confederate Tim Hill says that Terry Bowden enrolling in grad school for a masters in Athletic Leadership is the most "egregious" thing that he has heard come out of Clemson this week. And then proceed to take shots not only at a 63 year old Bowden going back to grad school to work on the Clemson staff, but that the degree itself is meaningless...

I would love to be in the room should either of them meet Christian Wilkens and mention to CW what they think of that particular masters degree... I would stir that pot to a boil!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m glad I’m not the best only one that heard that crap.

Jun 11, 2019, 2:51 PM

Those guys are morans.

But they were extra moranic today.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm glad that I wasn't the only one to hear it as well...

Jun 11, 2019, 3:28 PM

HillBilly was especially condescending stating that Dabo is just big personality and he craves the attention, so he makes off the cuff comments to play in to it..

my tolerance is pretty high, but today, they exceeded my tolerance and I turned them off right when they declared the masters program as meaningless... when usuck has a master's program in Public History; is there also a masters of Private History?? Just because they are unfamiliar with the program doesn't mean that it is without merit

any pursuit of higher education is a noble ideal and no area of learning is less than worthy of appreciation... and they really blew any opportunity for me to take them serious with their shtick today...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: funny, but cooter Wil Gunter on 107.5

Jun 11, 2019, 3:09 PM [ in reply to funny, but cooter Wil Gunter on 107.5 ]

finebaum is all up in arms about it today. ???????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is he jealous that someone other than Saban can add

Jun 11, 2019, 3:30 PM

credible former head coaches to their program??? he needs to check himself and Saban's payroll before throwing those stones...

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic