Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When we lose to USUCK again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

When we lose to USUCK again

Oct 27, 2013, 7:56 AM

And I'm quite certain we will, I can't wait to hear all you people remind me how JUST winning at Maryland is sufficient. Not only will we lose but it'll be another fsu beat down. But of course some of you will be right back here justifying and trying tell sell us on why 10-2 is still a great year.

It's dumbfounding. Our team has been poorly coached this year. Except for a few areas. The players obviously forgot 2o11. Tajh has been average at best. The o line has taken huge steps back. Our db's still have light years to go. Our running backs are very average. Sammy has been just good , not great. Although he did do better against Maryland. That was nice to see. And our play calling has looked high schoolish lately...... Wonder why.

Chad Morris is starting to lose some of his sparkle with this crap. And for goodness sakes Dabo, do us all a favor and if we have three spots left in this years recruiting class , drop everything and go get three top quality I lineman . I mean really?! Are you that blind?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O lineman. Typo***

Oct 27, 2013, 7:58 AM

We?***

Oct 27, 2013, 7:59 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Re: When we lose to USUCK again

Oct 27, 2013, 8:07 AM

Get lost coot

or, we could be like usuc, and just inject a little more

Oct 27, 2013, 8:08 AM

size and strength in our guys. not a doubt in my mind that they are back to their old (proven) ways.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did somebody skeep on a bed of rocks last night?

Oct 27, 2013, 8:10 AM

Tigerlore, you made some good points. I'm happy to get out of that game with a win but I'm more concerned with TB's injured left knee.

It was nice to see Sammy come out of his shell last night.

Oct 27, 2013, 8:10 AM

Go away you Coot!

Oct 27, 2013, 8:16 AM

I tend to agree that if we play like we did against Maryland( or State) we will lose to South Carolina,and maybe as bad as you say it might be.
I don't know know where the problem lies ,but to make this anology,FSU made us look like a high school team coached by a former real estate salesman.
Need another comparison.Look at what FSU did to a rather healthy Maryland and to State yesterday.
We are definitly behind FSU in a lot of phases of the game.
I ,for one am getting a little bit tired of this "All-In"
approach.
Personally,I'd like to see a little "Kick-A(S)S".
You are correct in your assessment of Tajh,the "O"-line,our RB's and our "D"backs.
And Chad is a former high school coach who recently has reverted back to that status.
Yes,I think it's time that Dabo starts looking at the
"O-line" in terms of recruiting.
Games are won in the trenches,and we are being beating at the point of attack.

Do you think all those injuries happened since FSU?***

Oct 27, 2013, 8:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if you are a coot or one of us, but you

Oct 27, 2013, 8:21 AM

speak the truth and the truth will make you an enemy here!

Put the keyboard down

Oct 27, 2013, 8:22 AM

and lock it in a drawer.

As usual...

Oct 27, 2013, 8:26 AM

So many of the Tiger faithful are not willing to think objectively about an issue.

You would rather call someone a "Coot" for voicing their opinion, and let's be truthful, there is a lot of truth in what the guy said.

The fact is, we are not playing well, and I for one will not accept another loss to the Chickens.

If you are a true Tiger, you will not either.

Oct 27, 2013, 8:34 AM

What kind of fan accepts defeat a month ahead of playing SC. Yes the O Line did not look good at times the past two weeks but I can see that being a strength by the end of the year. Its more mental than physical. Oh and by the way did you notice that when Boyd ran with the ball that he made large gains. Also Hot Rod had 160 yards rushing.

Orange...... U just keep up the sunshine

Oct 27, 2013, 8:38 AM

And ignore the truth. Yes there were some positives . There are always some.....

But we are ranked number 9 and staring losing 5 in a row to USUCK right in the face. Get it? We are NOT improving as a team, we are getting worse . And our assistants make how much? = problem

Re: Orange...... U just keep up the sunshine

Oct 27, 2013, 8:46 AM

Its pretty objective to see that there are peaks and valleys in every season. I also am objective enough to know that we can win or lose every game left. Clemson needs to play to their strengths and worry about their team and not everyone else.

Amen, Orange

Oct 27, 2013, 9:24 AM

And, we don't need some pretender telling us anything.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

tigerlore, what in the #### does what our coaches make

Oct 27, 2013, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Orange...... U just keep up the sunshine ]

have to do with anything ? are you paying their salaries ? look at what other top programs are paying their coaches and get back to me. yes, our coordinators are amongst, if not the, highest paid. some of that comes out of dabo's salary, making his salary below a lot of other hc's , add in our staff's combined salaries and ours is a competitive rate, no more, no less.

Oct 27, 2013, 8:46 AM

Preach It Brother. Rarely do I post on here because the truth will get you blasted. You are 100% correct in your assement. It will be another long off season dealing with all of the coots after losing a 5th straight year.

Should be titled "When my coots beat the Tigers"

Oct 27, 2013, 9:13 AM

blah blah blah...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Should be titled; When my coots beat the Tigers

Oct 27, 2013, 9:24 AM

Hot Rod needs to learn how to run North to South and when there is no place to run up the middle bounce outside. Our o line is horrible and we will not beat the coots as long as boyd is qb he can't handle any pressure. He can't even handle the pressure ESPN gives him. He plays like he don't give a crap.

Oct 27, 2013, 2:57 PM

Does anyone here really doubt the outcome of the chickens game if we play like we played yesterday?

Oct 27, 2013, 9:35 AM

I am what is known in these parts as a "Coot." I will say that I am surprised some people over here are already conceding defeat to the Gamecocks.

Yes, you let the FSU game get away from you. That type of stuff can happen in the course of a season. FSU is on the same level as Alabama and Oregon.

Your team beat LSU last year and UGA early this season when they where still healthy and motivated.

I would love it if the garnet and black beat Clemson for a 5th straight time, but I and many Gamecocks fans are not chalking that up as a win. Our team has faults/issues/situations that have reared their heads on occasion this season.

Both teams have a lot on the table and somethings to fix before they meet so do not borrow worry yet.

Go #####.

Hey, negative Nancy.......

Oct 27, 2013, 9:39 AM

I'll take this win. When this team gets past the FSU hangover, you'll be singing a different tune. I fully expect Clemson to win out, and play in a BCS game.

Oct 27, 2013, 9:57 AM

Thank you very much Coach Tigerlore ! Hustle out the door and find those players.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic