Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Opinion should there be personnel change(s) at LB?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Opinion should there be personnel change(s) at LB?

Nov 28, 2015, 9:44 PM

It looked like there were missed assignments in the middle linebacker department over and over again. Worried about UNC next week and them gashing us there. I love Boulware and Goodson but of its a fatigue/injury issue to the complete misses on reads what are our other options?

Not so worried for the playoffs bc we will have some rest for tired playera to get their feet under themselves. But for UNC, we need a spark or two.

What do u guys think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think playing 9 straight games has us tired

Nov 28, 2015, 9:50 PM

No bye weeks....They are banged and bruised. Other teams have a season of game film to study.

This is gut check time...they have to continue to dig deep and keep finding ways to win.

If we beat UNC, a much deserved break to rest and heal will do us wonders.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Do you really think that ANYONE on this board knows

Nov 28, 2015, 9:50 PM

half as much as BV? Might as well ask your cat.

Re: Do you really think that ANYONE on this board knows

Nov 28, 2015, 9:57 PM

Thank you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2015, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Do you really think that ANYONE on this board knows ]

Nope he lives this and we only see it for 12-15 games but its a level in our D thats just not there. And u can see it on the plays like the pitch from Orth where boulware doubled down on the qb. We're just not playing soundly at that spot right now.

Nov 28, 2015, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Do you really think that ANYONE on this board knows ]

Why do people always makes comments like these. This is a message board, we are allowed and encouraged to make comments\opinions about our team. It is what keeps things going.

That was my comment/opinion which the OP asked for.***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:30 PM

Re: Opinion should there be personnel change(s) at LB?

Nov 28, 2015, 9:53 PM

Who are we gonna switch to? Transfers and injuries have caused a significant gap between current 1st and 2nd stringers.

Nov 28, 2015, 9:55 PM

Have been thinking the same for a couple of weeks. Love our players but 10 weeks without a break, players get nicked up. D line job is to plug and keep LB's free, but multiple times LB's have overrun the play. This is a great bunch of young men so I suspect fatigue, physical or mental. Don't think changes are needed but instead some rotation to keep fresh.

Boulware and Goodson are riding on fumes

Nov 28, 2015, 9:56 PM

They have logged alot of snaps this year, far more than Anthony and Steward did last year. The departures of Kellen Jones and Korie Rogers really hurt our depth there. If Dorian O'Daniel was 20lbs heavier, he'd be a stud inside. I'm praying Boulware and Goodson can hold on for one more week, then get a well deserved month of rest.

Nov 28, 2015, 9:56 PM

What are we 12-0? Those coaches most know a little something about football. I say trust them, that's why they get the big bucks. Bet they know a lot we don't know about our team. I agree with the other poster. Let's win against unc, rest some bodies and prepare for the second season. Been a long time since our boys had a week off. Longer than most teams I bet. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2015, 10:01 PM

Don't know if we have anyone that can play inside but for the love of god let O'DANIEL play on passing downs for ben or goodson

Nov 28, 2015, 10:06 PM

The best players are on the field.

If we had experienced depth I'd be for a swap

Nov 28, 2015, 10:21 PM

Just to give some time to think about mistakes. Some of the cover breakdowns aren't getting better.

Nov 28, 2015, 10:37 PM

I think the reason for the lack of production is because they are mentally and physically banged up. Should BB be taken off for being banged up? Depends on if you want to replace banged up talented leader with a less talented back up with no leadership. I would say no.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 28, 2015, 10:39 PM

The coaches would know better than I do. We do not know the full injury situation,etc.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic