Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only on T-Net could a Korey Foreman recruiting post become
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Only on T-Net could a Korey Foreman recruiting post become

Jan 3, 2021, 12:10 PM

a 100-response thread arguing about COVID 19.

Amazing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What else is there to do? Talk about basketball?

Jan 3, 2021, 12:12 PM

LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Well, our BB team is 8-1 and is 2-1 in the ACC. They look

Jan 3, 2021, 12:18 PM

like our most talented and deep BB team since the 1990's

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, our BB team is 8-1 and is 2-1 in the ACC. They look

Jan 3, 2021, 12:36 PM

Some will never follow our hoops. Sad

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 12:43 PM

Just waiting to see which Tiger FAN will be the first to demand that BB be fired!

Jan 3, 2021, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, our BB team is 8-1 and is 2-1 in the ACC. They look ]

Well to be honest, my superstitious side is telling me to ignore it and not get my hopes up. As soon as I think we have a BB team we will lose the remaining games

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Well, our BB team is 8-1 and is 2-1 in the ACC. They look ]

Thanks to the transfer portal...oh wait, scratch that. I meant to say....THE TRANSFER PORTAL IS THE DEVIL!!!

Ha!

Jan 3, 2021, 12:43 PM [ in reply to What else is there to do? Talk about basketball? ]

You’re right, most here would rather talk about Clemson football, South Carolina football, football recruiting, or NFL football rather than discuss Clemson basketball.

Heck, many would rather talk about beer, politics, actors they don’t like, athletes they don’t like, and even worldwide pandemics instead of Clemson basketball.

And when these people do discuss Clemson basketball, it’s usually to complain or cast doubt. Sad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Ha! I don’t like Melissa McCarthy either***

Jan 3, 2021, 1:00 PM

2016 Ghostbusters is the worst movie ever made.***

Jan 3, 2021, 1:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Glad you mentioned that pandemic

Jan 3, 2021, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Ha! ]

JK ( not JK for the Judge)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately tigernet only talks basketball when we lose

Jan 3, 2021, 4:10 PM [ in reply to What else is there to do? Talk about basketball? ]

They go silent while we’re successful. It’s called trolls not fans. I love Clemson BBall. Was probably my most fun days as a Clemson student. Back when Littlejohn students were behind the basket. I also grew up in Charlotte where Tarhole fans are insufferable and any win over them was the equivalent of a championship blowout against Bama. So I always get excited when Clemson has a good team in basketball. Which is THIS year by the way! Go Tigers and Brownell.

Re: Only on T-Net could a Korey Foreman recruiting post become

Jan 3, 2021, 12:47 PM

Why would we spend days talking about a recruit who decided against us? At least Covid is relevant

Jan 3, 2021, 2:56 PM

Oddly, COVID is actually a big part of the reason he choose USC. LOL..

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/story/2021-01-02/usc-korey-foreman-recruiting-2021-clay-helton

Jan 3, 2021, 3:59 PM

Wow!

Covid is part of why he chose USC?

You read that article and that’s your take away? Covid?

Nowhere in that article does he say that. He doesn’t even imply nor infer such a thing.

Man you liberals will twist anything like a pretzel to try and shape it into your agenda. Truly sad and pathetic.

It’s clear as a wart on the end of a witch’s nose why he chose USC.

1. Money
2. USC stroking his ego
3. Family

That article more than anything I have read points out exactly why NLI needs to be strictly regulated and how schools will use it to buy players. He quoted it himself he’s going to be “the king of Hollywood!”

This guy sees dollar signs everywhere!

This guy and his family got drunk on the potential for money after the USC presentation.

Just read the article. Southern Cal reshaped their entire program and defensive coaching staff to impress this guy and target this guy.

Why?

Because right now USC is totally irrelevant and Covid is the thing that probably saved that coaching staff. They are currently a nobody in college football and with the pack 12 not playing this year and that coaching staff in trouble they needed something big. They needed to make a splash to get some attention off of the southeast and on them. The number one player in the country is certainly the type of thing they needed. So they sold out to go get this guy! It was an all out blitz and the entire program was dedicated to bring it in this one guy!

Wait till he gets there and realizes they have no way of competing anytime soon and how he is going to get double and triple teamed. When’s the last time USC put a defensive lineman into the NFL much less the first round?

This kid isn’t smart enough to see that he’s compromising his future to make a few bucks and to be the big man on campus right now. And he’s surrounded by greedy people that are shortsighted and selfish.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Jan 3, 2021, 5:02 PM

Uh. It literally says in the very first part of the article that COVID had a lot to do with it...

Stuck at home. Couldn’t take the visits he wanted. Didn’t have a senior season. All that had an influence.

I don’t know why you’re so mad. The dude decided to play closer to home. Big deal. Clemson isn’t a good fit for everyone. He has just a good of a chance to go pro playing at USC as anywhere else. They were 5-1 this year and have potential to rule the PAC and slip into the playoffs in the future.

I think you should consider unplugging for a bit. Seriously.

Jan 3, 2021, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Only on T-Net could a Korey Foreman recruiting post become ]

We've seen this before, just look at Pickens and Burch at Uof6C. Didn't want to compete against top talent and now remain irrelevant. But of course he wouldn't say that. Good luck young man! You're going to need it if you ever get to play a team outside the PAC12.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 3:00 PM

Only because the progressives on this board can’t let the slightest thing even remotely political go without their distain, contempt and personal attacks on the person that posted it!

You could write a 1000 word essay on this board and if one sentence was even hinting at something political the first comments would be ad hominem attacks by liberals!

odd

Jan 3, 2021, 3:07 PM

cause nobody started attacking anyone or making this political until you showed up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: odd

Jan 3, 2021, 3:35 PM

Lol rightttt as if you really believe that! I’ve been on this board since a few years after it started. Just not under this name. And I’ve seen you attack everybody even remotely conservative with your total nonsense and never once pointing out a single fact just personal attacks and pure raw emotions!

But I’ll give you credit, at least you’re consistent. Consistently a liar! Consistently full of #####!

Jan 3, 2021, 3:39 PM

Any literate person can see that YOU injected politics and division into the thread where there was none prior.

Jan 3, 2021, 4:09 PM

Covid and politics are part of everything this year. But I think it’s funny that even the slightest little comment just triggers you so badly. You just can’t help yourself can you. I point out something that is obvious and factual but because it’s political you just have to lose your marbles. You liberals on here I’m sorry progressives because you’re not liberals you’re illiberal regressives that are triggered by the slightest little hint of anything political. Even a nuance of political is like catnip to you folks! Get over it!

And as usual nothing to refute anything that someone posted. No facts no links no hard information. Just ad hominem emotionally charged attacks.

Jan 3, 2021, 4:25 PM

generally the triggered one rambles on for several paragraphs, and the sane person hangs up.

have a good one.

Jan 3, 2021, 3:37 PM

Imagine that! People talking about Covid in a year that has been destroyed by Covid and regarding sports Covid was the biggest story. But God forbid we talk about Covid.

I can see you complaining when a bunch of guys drinking beer playing cards talk about women!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic