Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clay Travis is hilarious....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,154

Clay Travis is hilarious....

Jan 21, 2021, 12:56 PM

He said he’s not buying the McDonald’s scandal at TN, because any self respecting school in the south would use Chick-fil-A bags!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was an Auburn thing***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if the transaction takes place on campus.

Jan 21, 2021, 1:03 PM

I don't think they worried about hiding the money in a Chick Fil-A bag when they handed Scam Newton's father $250,000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

key words: "self respecting"

Jan 21, 2021, 1:01 PM

UT knows what they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: key words: "self respecting" UT what other school

Jan 21, 2021, 1:41 PM

gives you the chance to play football within a few block of bodies decomposing for forensic study. https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-body-farm-knoxville-tennessee

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Clay Travis but he's also the guy...

Jan 21, 2021, 2:24 PM

that led the revolt which led to UT not hiring Schiano and hiring Pruitt. He thought Pruitt was an awesome hire.

Re: I like Clay Travis but he's also the guy...

Jan 21, 2021, 8:23 PM

Well in all fairness let’s throw in Freeze and just admit that so many of these guys are total dumpster fires! Freeze, Schiano, Pruitt, RichRod, and we could name so many more. These guys clearly have talent but they are severely lacking morally and ethically and there is so much money involved today and so much pressure to win!

Then there are guys like urban Meyer and Nick Saban that are great coaches but you have to question what type of family man or person they are because they just don’t seem happy and winning is everything to these guys!

Is it any wonder why so many of these new young coaches are modeling their programs after Clemson and Dabo where the kids come first and family and faith and yes winning is important but character and fun are top priorities too!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,154
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic