Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On another site (to remain nameless)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,871

On another site (to remain nameless)

Sep 27, 2018, 7:20 AM

a great point was brought up in all this KB2/TL16 mess - how do you think TL16 feels? Supposedly (and I have nothing to show that this isn't true) he and KB2 were close. Now, due to no fault of his own - just his on-field performance - KB2 is gone and the pressure on TL16 has just grown exponentially. This during game week against a 4-0 team. Good grief. I feel for the kid - TL16 that it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On another site (to remain nameless)

Sep 27, 2018, 7:24 AM

He dealt with the same thing in high school, he started as a freshman over an upper classman . But I agree he has a lot on him.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 7:28 AM

Any 'kid' that can walk onto the field at TAMU, in front of 105,000 screaming fans, and perform the way he did can handle one heck of a lot. He's a special guy IMO. At least this week, he is in the friendly confines of Death Valley with most people cheering FOR him instead of AGAINST him. I think he'll be fine. JMO cuz he is still very young.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo kind of hinted around about it at his presser.

Sep 27, 2018, 7:58 AM

He did feel bad. But Dabo said what the other poster said here, I bet you did the same thing in high school. Yes, that person ended up as a tight end at Alabama. I don’t think kb ends up going pro, at least not at qb but TL has done nothing wrong and needs to just keep coming out and doing his best. To credit kb, he specifically mentions that he wasn’t upset at tl. Hope that still stays the same. I don’t think Dabo and co did anything wrong but it’s ok for kb to be upset with coaches, not with tl. And this far there hasn’t been any evidence that he is

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 8:11 AM

GREAT POINT! We'll find out on Saturday. I imagine he will be just fine. It doesn't seem like any moment is too big for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic