Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On a very serious note Tigers, an Amber Alert
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

On a very serious note Tigers, an Amber Alert

Feb 11, 2020, 11:04 AM

has been issued for this little girl. She was last seen in her front yard yesterday, when her school bus dropped her off. Just thought I’d post her picture on here. The more people who are aware and alert, the better the chances she can be safely returned home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On a very serious note Tigers, an Amber Alert

Feb 11, 2020, 11:12 AM

Praying that this little girl is found safe and returned to her family.

Feb 11, 2020, 2:18 PM

same here. As a parent, these kinds of things scare me and anger me in a manner totally different than anything else.

Feb 11, 2020, 11:14 AM

There is nothing that can crush a family anymore than a MONSTER snatching up their child. I hope this child is found quick before any more harm comes to her. The law should be public execution for anyone kidnapping someones child!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 11:15 AM

Sorry, for some reason an Amber Alert has not been activated, but it’s been entered into NCIC.

Hope she is found safe!!***

Feb 11, 2020, 11:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 11:45 AM

This occurred about 5 miles from my business and less than a mile from Airport High School (where I went to high school back in 1977-80). I used to go to parties across the street from where this happened.
I think the penalty should be life with hard labor for kidnapping a child. And I mean breaking rocks with a sledge hammer. Death is too good for this waste product. If they would bring back these harsh penalties, a lot of this would stop.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

my Mom graduated from airport

Feb 11, 2020, 2:20 PM

Back in the day.

This is just awful. Praying for her safe return

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: On a very serious note Tigers, an Amber Alert ]

I think that Public Guillotine/Hangings was one of the best deterrents of violent crime as we've ever had in our society. But the old way of executions is no longer, and in our day and time, they are done hidden behind prison walls with nothing more than a brief message about it on the 6 o'clock news, and it never enters the thoughts of the people that are about to commit violent crimes bc the punishment for such crimes are all but hush hush!!! Expose the punishment, talk about in schools, churches, sports areas, where ever the public can learn exactly what Capital punishment is about, and exactly how it is carried out.

If we are going to use barbarian cruelty of Capital punishment as a punishment to deter the most violent offenders of the law of the land, then do it in a way that everybody will never have any misconceptions of what capital punishment really means, and exactly how it is carried out!!! Nothing can be done to change the mind of a die hard criminal, but most violent crimes aren't done by just the Die Hard criminals!!! If our society demands capital punishment, then do it in a way that can be used as a deterrent, and stop hiding it behind walls, and close doors where a select few can be a witness that our society will kill people if they commit the most violent crimes as planned murder, rape + murder, kidnapping + murder, viscous murder in the 3d degree!!! Publicly Show our Society what happens when they commit capital crimes against another human being!!! And absolutely don't let them stay on death row until they die of old age!!! Our states makes more money $$$$ from taxpayers the longer they keep an inmate on death row bc they exaggerate the cost of what it cost them to keep people on death row;)

They use a cocktail they make up that cost the taxpayer thousands more $$$$ than a rope or for sharpening a blade. That makes no sense bc dead is dead, and it should be done as quick and as humanly possible, and many times the lethal injection has proven to be quiet the opposite!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 9:45 PM

Again I'm not a fan of capital punishment. I believe in making a person pay dearly for the crime they've commited. Hard labor is the only true deterrent. If these losers know they will have to do hard labor, they will never do the crime. Don't give them the easy way out.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Capital punishment will deter the hail out of the person

Feb 11, 2020, 10:03 PM

who is executed. I do not know of a single solitary instance where someone who has been executed went on to commit another crime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 1:05 PM

Prayers for her safe return!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 11, 2020, 2:28 PM

I can never understand how someone can do something like this to an innocent child. I pray she can be found immediately and in a safe condition.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 7:59 PM

Praying she will be found safe!

There is no greater evil.***

Feb 11, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: On a very serious note Tigers, an Amber Alert ]

Feb 11, 2020, 8:48 PM

Usually when there's not an Amber Alert issued there's a reason for it. Authorities probably have a decent idea what actually happened. Either way, we all have to hope for the best

Feb 11, 2020, 10:19 PM

Praying for her safe return and prayers for the family as they endure the wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 11:16 PM

Praying that this little girl is found quickly and is safe and sound.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic