Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should we attempt to keep our point total in check against
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,401

Should we attempt to keep our point total in check against

Nov 19, 2019, 9:13 AM

the Gamecocks -- with the fear that another 63-17 game might be the nail in the coffin for Muschamp?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Should we attempt to keep our point total in check against

Nov 19, 2019, 9:16 AM

good point. Several have already been let go after losing to Dabo. Hence Miami.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, ain't no way those inbreds are scoring 17 against us!***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No doubt.

Nov 19, 2019, 9:22 AM

They only score at family reunions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: LOL, ain't no way those inbreds are scoring 17 against us!***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to LOL, ain't no way those inbreds are scoring 17 against us!*** ]

100%

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they scored 35 against us last year, and Helsinki is a

Nov 19, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to LOL, ain't no way those inbreds are scoring 17 against us!*** ]

better QB than Bentley

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

OK doomer

Nov 19, 2019, 9:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: OK doomer

Nov 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

^^^ Can’t handle the truth ^^^

Surprised he didn’t TD you bob. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Ok, well we have the best passing defense in the country

Nov 19, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Well they scored 35 against us last year, and Helsinki is a ]

this year. So how bout you go back to fgf coot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They may...

Nov 19, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to LOL, ain't no way those inbreds are scoring 17 against us!*** ]

Late in the game, when Clemson has cleared the bench and uof5c is still playing its starters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No just go murder and humiliate them. They will almost

Nov 19, 2019, 9:20 AM

certainly hire another turd anyway, ESPECIALLY if Ray Tanner is making the hire. I think we want their coaching search to take place before they finally cut bait with Ray.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 9:23 AM

Yes! I think the 63 points is great, but I don't want to give up 17 points to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about we just score all 80***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:26 AM

Re: How about we just score all 80***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:26 AM

Love the way you think!

#KEEPMUSCHAMP #BRINGBACKTAGGART

Nov 19, 2019, 9:29 AM

Nov 19, 2019, 9:45 AM

I am absolutely amazed that there is the idea being floated around that getting blown out by Clemson would somehow change how administration feels about keeping Muschamp.

What exactly do they expect to happen in this game?

I am all for hoping for the best for your team, but I just can't understand being surprised and all of a sudden wanting to fire a coach who gets blown out in a game where the spread suggests it will indeed be a blow out.

My guess is that the spread will be in the 4 TD range.

Nov 19, 2019, 9:54 AM

No destroy them and let them fire Muskrat. It's not like they will find anyone that is wanted at another school to coach. Besides, the search is probably going to last into the new year and by then Burch will be a Tiger. Chances are as soon as they fire him Burch commits to us. GO Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 10:01 AM

I think we should dominate them and after the game, we should have bicycles waiting on Muschamp and Todd Ellis so they can cycle out.

Certainly something to comtemplate.***

Nov 19, 2019, 10:59 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic