Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok T-Netters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Ok T-Netters

Oct 27, 2019, 1:18 AM

Has anyone heard anything else about Mr Booth Jr., and what it's going to take to get him back on the field, or if he is even still on the team. I know everybody has their own opinion with thing like that but, when I was growing up in the 60s and 70s, and if we had any problems the guys across town, we would settle our differences with the Fist wherever we met up to throw down, and I actually enjoyed a good ole country throw down with only what you were born with, muscle, heart, and fist. So the only thing that bothered me about the Booth incident, was he done it on the FB field during the game. I thought that the loss of a game and some hours of extra duty would have been just fine with me for his punishment. Has anybody heard anything other than what we saw when it happen. Any inside info on the situation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Played on special teams in the 4th qtr....***

Oct 27, 2019, 1:32 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok T-Netters

Oct 27, 2019, 1:34 AM

He will probably start next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 1:43 AM

It appears this was all handled internally as Dabo mentioned. In fact, K’Von even came out and took the blame explaining that he is Booth’s mentor and felt as though he failed as a mentor because of Booth’s actions. Given Dabo’s culture, there’s a chance he didn’t even address it directly with Booth. He probably let his team leadership handle doling out the punishment. His own teammates were just as angry with him as Dabo. No inside knowledge just writing what I think.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:47 PM

If that is correct, and I don't doubt that is what Dabo has done bc he saw how upset the seniors were over those negative action, and what the older team mates said to Booth was probably more effective than anything that he could have said or done... Thanks for the info!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 1:51 AM

I heard his mom moved him to Orlando where his brother has a scholarship to a premier tennis school. He now studies MMA with Jean Roqua. ??

Terrible news. Is he going to fight for UCF next year ?***

Oct 27, 2019, 6:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic