Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's look at the overall body of work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Let's look at the overall body of work

Mar 19, 2020, 10:36 AM

for Trump during this crisis. From his first actions of stopping travel from China, to his next step of claiming it's a democrat hoax, all the way up to now.

On his overall body of work for this epidemic, and on a scale of 1-10. 1 being #### #### levels and 10 being God himself,

How has he done?

I'll give him a 4 so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Focusing on politics at this juncture seems so strange.***

Mar 19, 2020, 10:37 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the president does something it's naturally politics

Mar 19, 2020, 10:38 AM

because he is a political figure.

I'm referring to his actions so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd re-prioritize for a little while. Spend your mental

Mar 19, 2020, 10:40 AM

energy on something that will help you during this crisis. Our economy is about to die. Maybe start a food garden.

Re: I'd re-prioritize for a little while. Spend your mental

Mar 19, 2020, 11:52 AM

energy on something that will help you during this crisis. Our economy is about to die. Maybe start a food garden.

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while CSO. Is that your real picture?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^This***

Mar 19, 2020, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Focusing on politics at this juncture seems so strange.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't

Mar 19, 2020, 10:39 AM

discuss political issues on a politics board.

Shut down Washington DC and all news agencies. No politics can be discussed right now.

Where are my manners

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Re: Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't

Mar 19, 2020, 10:41 AM

lol seriously... ### is this board for if not discussing the political action of, you know, the most powerful political position in the world.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s a place just like Twitter and FB for

Mar 19, 2020, 12:05 PM

Become part of the solution and stop posting, then***

Mar 19, 2020, 12:21 PM

I’m not complaining about anything

Mar 19, 2020, 12:23 PM

Such emotion.

Mar 19, 2020, 12:25 PM

Cry it out, you'll be okay you little ###got.

Re: Such emotion.

Mar 19, 2020, 12:54 PM

Pot, meet kettle

Mar 19, 2020, 3:56 PM

You started the name calling first, snowflake.

I'm glad you don't like me. You sound like a whiny bitch honestly. And look back through yesterday's thread. Who was responding to who?

Re: Pot, meet kettle

Mar 19, 2020, 5:18 PM

Is this supposed to bother me?

Mar 19, 2020, 6:21 PM

I'll admit, it was fun seeing you get worked up over nothing before. But now this is just getting sad and boring.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, or need to vent about anything, I AM HERE FOR YOU.

Before you get all wound up

Mar 19, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't ]

No one said politics cant be discussed. But you're attempting to blame an outbreak and a nations response on a president (who doesnt really hold that much power).

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me in my post where I am putting blame

Mar 19, 2020, 10:45 AM

on anything.

I'm asking where everybody stands on how Trump is doing.

At the beginning I would put him at #### #### 1 levels.

Now he's moving up to a 4. If he can work with Congress to pass this stimulus package while not bailing out a ton of industries who have spent the past 2 years buying their own stocks to cash out of the company he will move up to a 6.

Let me edit that above paragraph to clarify, if airlines need to be bailed out then fine, but there needs to be specific stipulations that they can not use the money sent to them in the bail out for stock buybacks or dividend payments.

But right now he's at a 4

You know exactly what you are insinuating. Dont play games

Mar 19, 2020, 10:47 AM

with me, you liberal hillbilly*

*I respect you, I swear.

You can do whatever you want. I'm just saying that

Mar 19, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't ]

since things are about to get really bad, it might serve your interests to let politics (a distraction that won't help you) go for a while. Trump sucks. I get it. But that doesn't matter right now.

I guess you're a lot busier fighting off the zombie hoards

Mar 19, 2020, 10:43 AM

than I am sitting here at my kitchen table working from home

Image result for house of cards gif

Good luck keeping your job. I hope you do.

Mar 19, 2020, 10:47 AM

Do you already have a plan if you don't?

Zombies? ### are you on about?

My job is pretty well recession proof

Mar 19, 2020, 10:48 AM

plus having a buffer fund for my wife (who's job is also pretty recession proof) helps.

This allows more time to #### post on a politics board.

haha awesome. I'm happy for you. Hopefully it is Depression

Mar 19, 2020, 10:50 AM

proof too.

Re: Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't

Mar 19, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Well ####. I had no idea we couldn't ]

discuss political issues on a politics board.

Shut down Washington DC and all news agencies. No politics can be discussed right now.

Where are my manners

It's never a good time to talk about guns after a mass shooting, and it's never a good time to talk about Trump when he screwws up.

Those are the rules, you should know that by now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll let you know in November.***

Mar 19, 2020, 10:40 AM

your hoax is a hoax***

Mar 19, 2020, 10:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm RAing political trolling until America is recuperated.***

Mar 19, 2020, 11:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Mar 19, 2020, 11:47 AM

This is the POLITICS and Religion board, and you're going to RA any post you find to be political trolling?

You going to do the same for Memphis and the likes with their pro-Trump trolling?

Or maybe just don't visit this board if you don't want to read political posts. Even better, don't read the ones from people you don't want to read.

It's easy.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Yep

Mar 19, 2020, 12:30 PM

I addressed Memphis meme. I was polite, which is a tremendous challenge for me, and I tried to discourage him from paying down the seriousness of OUR situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regardless

Mar 19, 2020, 12:48 PM

RAing anyone on here for expressing their political opinions, crisis or not, is silly.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Ok, I'll quit RAing.***

Mar 19, 2020, 1:00 PM

Seems kinda snowflakish bruh***

Mar 19, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to I'm RAing political trolling until America is recuperated.*** ]

I'll be honest with you man. Your posting is all over the

Mar 19, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to I'm RAing political trolling until America is recuperated.*** ]

place lately. You go from a normal level headed poster like 90% with the 10% troll like everybody else on here then at the drop of a hat you go off the deep end and don't make any sense. Definitely see it when somebody posts something about religion. You go from normal to Pentecostal preacher in 2 posts.

It's a roller coaster watching your posts.

I'd give his rhetoric a 4, but it's climbing.

Mar 19, 2020, 11:40 AM

I'd give his actions a 6, but that's only because of recent stuff. I HOPE he's trying to do the right thing, keep us calm, ease us into this, but I hope they've been freaking out behind the scenes for a month or more and getting #### ready.

Wartime authority will help immensely, if they do it right. GE, Northrup, Roche, Medtronic, whoever can make them, go 100% making ventilators. 3M, and whoever else, make masks. Use 3d printing if necessary (being done in Italy). Add hospital beds, even if you have to take over nearby hotels/conference centers. Use the military's cots as needed and linens. Build incinerators. Not for bodies (may be needed) but mainly for the disposal of medical waste, which will skyrocket. We need MANY more CT machines to scan lungs and use them to diagnose cases. You can diagnose a case in a 5-minute partial CT lung scan with 90%+ accuracy, versus a however long it takes lab test that is no more accurate. CT scans should be used to diagnose severe cases that present at hospitals. Quicker and easier than a lab test, and instant, and best for severe cases that present at hospitals.

Treat this like a real war, not a nation building exercise.

We just jumped France and South Korea in numbers. Expected due to population differences. Italy is the hardest hit country by this by the numbers. They have 1/20 the population of China, and yet have nearly half as many cases. That is the sobering reality of the potential for this. China no doubt undercounted cases and massaged their numbers. With our lack of testing capacity, we will/are as well. China moved to CT scan testing which was instant, and just as accurate, yet they never included CT tests as cases. Except for a few days. Then backed off because they're China. Look at China's infection chart. The huge JUMP in cases happened during a period of just a few days when they stopped using only lab tests, and started counting positive CT scans. They backed off that QUICKLY, and managed their numbers with lab tests only from there.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Compared to the H1N1 response, I'd give him a 10.***

Mar 19, 2020, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

But Obama!***

Mar 19, 2020, 11:27 PM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic