Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Tim Tebow predicts Clemson-LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Tim Tebow predicts Clemson-LSU

Jan 11, 2020, 9:01 AM

WATCH: Tim Tebow predicts Clemson-LSU

ESPN analyst Stephen A. Smith along with Tim Tebow and Marcus Spears gave their predictions for the upcoming National Championship game featuring No. 1 LSU and Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did not even have to click on this to know the answer

Jan 11, 2020, 9:04 AM

Tim.....what a bore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did not even have to click on this to know the answer

Jan 11, 2020, 9:19 AM

I hope they show him on the sidelines like at the Natty last year. When the Tigers got a pick on Tua, Tebow would look like he just swallowed a large piece of bad fish.

Jan 11, 2020, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Did not even have to click on this to know the answer ]

Yep, it was exactly what I thought before reading!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Did not even have to click on this to know the answer ]

Yea duuuhhh right...common sense would tell ya what was gonna be said based on those two SEC homers

Re: TNET: WATCH: Tim Tebow predicts Clemson-LSU

Jan 11, 2020, 9:06 AM

Who cares? Last week he picked Clemson but when he gets around his SEC “brothers “ he folds and picks LSU. ######

Jan 11, 2020, 9:17 AM

I don't normally read TMZ sports.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/10/tim-tebow-new-york-mets-training-camp-mlb-baseball/

My Full Game prediction

Jan 11, 2020, 10:24 AM

Hello everyone, hope Tigernet is doing well!
Haven't been online much lately, nor have I spoke much about this game. So with just 2 days remaining
I wanted to do a quick follow up to how I see the game playing out & what happens; And if you're
ok with it, I may repost this 1 more time in another spot. So lets get started and I hope not to
drag this out too long.

My 1st initial thoughts on the game was offense, offense, offense; And this was going be Venables's
toughest challenge in his career. But all I heard all year, was how over rated Lsu's defense was &
how Clemson should be able to move the football.
Then you hear how GREAT Burrow is, and many believe he's having 1 of the best college football
seasons in CFB history. But Clemson has learned to shine in the biggest moments under Dabos Swinney,
and there is no reason to believe we shouldn't in this game as well, right?
Looking back, I realized Lsu's defense while not elite is still pretty good and Clemson's offense
will need to be up to the challenge. With that said, I begin to look at Travis Entienne.
In his 7 biggest games of his career:
Bama-018 and 017
A&M- 018 & 017
N-name-018
Osu-019
Auburn-017

Entienne has had 66 carries for 350 yds and a 5.3 ypc avg (only 1 100 yd rushing game,ND)
Which leads me to believe he will be used more again in the passing game vs Lsu. He's the X factor!
With that said, just like against Bama last year. The Clemson receivers will need a better showing
than they did against Ohio State- I suspect we'll see that.
What about the defense?
Probably not a ton of gang tackling here with the way Lsu will spread you out; So I put a premium
on guys tackling in "SPACE"--Ala-Clemson Linebackers** And yes, the secondary needs to have a good
day.
Now, I don't see us shutting down Lsu's offense, they're going move the fb, they're going score.
But Clemson's defense needs to shine when it matters most- I am sure BV will have a great game plan.

So what will happen?
Both teams will be juiced, and the defenses could very well shine early before the offenses on both
sides settle in. But I believe Clemson's experience in these games are the difference. I battled
back and forth on what the score might be, and settled in that each side will have their moments.
Lsu WILL have Clemson fans on the edge for most of the game, but Clemson will find a way & make
the plays when it matter most.
In the end, our Tigers in the Orange & white pull off the 42 to 35 victory claiming their 3rd NT
in 4 yrs, and Dabo goes on record as 1 of the best in CFB history.
Thanks for reading, if you made it this far. Hope your 2020 is off to a great start.

Go Tigers.

Re: My Full Game prediction

Jan 11, 2020, 11:19 AM

IF LSU wins this game, it will have to be from missed tackles and break away runs from near mid field into the endzone. I say this bc our D has been like a snapping Turtles jaws clamp down on its meal in the red zone. They don't give up to many TDs from the redzone to the goal line. IMO, eliminate big break away plays from their running/passing game, and we win toward the end with plays they had been set up with during the game. Good guy squeaks out another back to back close win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah!***

Jan 11, 2020, 11:32 AM

Hmm, Tim Tebow is an SEC Homer. What a Shocker, stop the

Jan 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

Presses! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bold Prediction

Jan 11, 2020, 11:31 AM

Guys on the SEC Channel will predict LSU

Guys on the ACC Channel will predict Clem

Re: Bold Prediction

Jan 11, 2020, 11:37 AM

Correct. And guys on ESPN will predict LSU. And most with Ohio State ties will predict LSU. And the betting world has chosen LSU.

That’s OK. Vegas has our back. They are holding the Clemson side.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 11:40 AM

Tebow was a great college football player, average in the NFL and below average at baseball.

But the area he really is poor at is TV. Some combination of his bad voice, boring/predictable takes, and weird delivery make him unwatchable. If had even a bit of TV talent, ESPN would have found much more prominent roles for him but instead he languishes away on an unimportant conference network.

Jan 11, 2020, 12:58 PM

I wish someone would please start a website tracking these guys predictions, particularly Tebow.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic