Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh no there’s no violence from trump supporters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 486

Oh no there’s no violence from trump supporters...

Dec 15, 2020, 12:10 AM

https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/woman-punched-in-face-savagely-beaten-by-gang-of-pro-trump-proud-boys-in-d-c-watch/?fbclid=IwAR1YzlLUFSVcm2zx-fXt8-zkVD3ItPqsp_nSAXT79CJJ3EEiVv2QngfSLpg

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: Oh no there’s no violence from trump supporters...

Dec 15, 2020, 12:27 AM

They have been fighting, stabbing people, and even vandalizing black churches. Proud Boys are scumbags. Trump loves them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 6:38 AM

lol proud boys, they are like fight club for closeted queens.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 7:31 AM

Like most websites that have multiple stories about Baron Trump’s sexuality; they never show the whole video. You really want me to think this is an unprovoked attack? Not buying it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:24 AM

keowee,

I agree that edited videos can be misleading, but this is compelling - unless you have the more complete and representative video.

Can't we all agree to condemn this type of bullyshitt from both sides ? We can disagree about which side we think represents the greater threat to our society, but let us, as Americans, condemn this type of violence and destruction from the extremists on both sides.

Good point, same goes for every Antifa attack, nice.***

Dec 15, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh no there’s no violence from trump supporters... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 9:31 AM

Yep this should be condemned. No place for this.

But it’s funny that this is one video that has come out (I’m sure there are others) and you run on tigernet to say, “hey, conservative groups do this too”.

It’s simply comparing apples to oranges. Let me know when far right groups cause billions of dollars in damage in 6 month long riots.

Dec 15, 2020, 10:07 AM

OK, I agree that the property damage caused by lefty extremists is wrong and those people who caused that damage should be arrested - many of them were.

Let us resist the desire to say one side has done worse than the other. Let us just condemn these extreme actions and call for them to cease.

Dec 15, 2020, 10:37 AM

OK, I agree that the property damage caused by lefty extremists is wrong and those people who caused that damage should be arrested - many of them were.

Let us resist the desire to say one side has done worse than the other. Let us just condemn these extreme actions and call for them to cease.

Na I won’t. I agree with you that it’s all bad and should be condemned.

But when one side had been destroying cities, assaulting and even murdering people, and burning small businesses for the last 6 months and then it is compared to a group of hicks beating up some people i don’t really equate the two. Dc businesses were boarded up from the left, not the right.

Replies: 8
| visibility 486
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic