Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there was a Tigernet hall of fame would Judge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 2,317

If there was a Tigernet hall of fame would Judge

Jan 23, 2020, 12:59 PM

Keller be a Hall of Famer? And if so would he be a first ballot hall of famer? I know there’s something by your name, but to be honest I don’t think it really suffices.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there was a Tigernet hall of fame would Judge

Jan 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

There is a TNET hall of fame.

Unlike other halls of fame, posters have to earn their place through acquiring points.

I consider it to be one of the highest honors in sports media to reach the TNET hall of fame.

It takes a lot to convince some of these geniuses with all of the jokes how smart and funny someone else can be!

Jan 23, 2020, 7:20 PM

I TU’d you for 5000.

Jan 24, 2020, 9:22 AM

Many thanks!

Yes, but mostly because

Jan 23, 2020, 1:14 PM

he has the most wins in Clemson basketball history.

That’s more than most of us can claim.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Jan 23, 2020, 1:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

T-Net HOF

Jan 23, 2020, 1:25 PM

based on what exactly?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Posts of the day, Hall of fame posts,

Jan 23, 2020, 1:28 PM

likability, recognition, whether or not he changed tigernet as we know it, etc.

Oh, Ok

Jan 23, 2020, 1:30 PM

No!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Posts of the day, Hall of fame posts,

Jan 23, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Posts of the day, Hall of fame posts, ]

I was once called the "Michael Jordan of Tigernet", but after I read the rest of the tmail I believe they were talking about the baseball version.

Jan 23, 2020, 1:50 PM

Baseball version is probably better than being called the NBA team owner version!

Jan 23, 2020, 1:54 PM

I'm just glad it wasn't the "wizards player version".

I might have had a hard time recovering from that in my early TNET days.

Jan 23, 2020, 1:38 PM

I think he may have gambled on placing a bet w/another poster on tigernet which would disqualify him from ever being considered for the t-net HOF. Of course commissioner B Meist could at some point reinstate his eligibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is this bet you speak of?***

Jan 23, 2020, 1:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 23, 2020, 1:39 PM

I think he may have gambled on placing a bet w/another poster on tigernet which would disqualify him from ever being considered for the t-net HOF. Of course commissioner B Meist could at some point reinstate his eligibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is this bet you speak of?***

Jan 23, 2020, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Never herd of her.

Jan 23, 2020, 2:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think he misspelled Judge Karen. Hth***

Jan 23, 2020, 2:49 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh, Ok

Jan 23, 2020, 3:19 PM

NO!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think I figured out why you call me Judge Karen.

Jan 24, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to I think he misspelled Judge Karen. Hth*** ]

According to Urban Dictionary, GWP stands for Gay Warrior Princess:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GWP

This explains why you are so fixated on imagining me as a woman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

i think she's a she

Jan 24, 2020, 9:25 AM

unless I got trolled?

You'll have to ask the resident hall monitors about that.

Jan 24, 2020, 11:19 AM

They get to decide how things go around here. The seal approval occurs when one of them posts, and the others all give the post a thumbs up. It's really cute.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

“If you want to keep happiness, you have to share it.”

Jan 24, 2020, 11:52 AM

~ Dale Carnegie

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 22
| visibility 2,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic