Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever

Jan 6, 2020, 2:33 AM

Of course it came from a Gamecock fan, the only fan base in America that lives vicariously through the other teams that play against your rival who dominantes you frequently
https://twitter.com/Gamecockology/status/1213721255112855553?s=19

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever

Jan 6, 2020, 2:43 AM

We have a officially ruined them for football .
Well , that and their focused dedication to failure at the highest level .
They're always going to be our little brothers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 6, 2020, 3:03 AM

Here is a video of a Clemson fan going undercover at a Gamecock pre-game tailgate
https://youtu.be/Ffsfk6K1Dtk

Jan 6, 2020, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever ]

I think red headed step child. No offense meant to red heads.

They into the wimmins basketball right now, so football is

Jan 6, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever ]

just a distant dusty memory. We, along with their own lack of success have made them in football what we, unfortunately, are in men's basketball. Totally irrelevant. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They into the wimmins basketball right now, so football is

Jan 6, 2020, 12:26 PM

My second favorite sport at Clemson is baseball, hoping for a trip to the College World Series, we always have a lot of talent, but come up short, more often than not in the big games, hopefully a lot of games get broadcast on ACCN

You misspelled

Jan 6, 2020, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Officially, the saddest, creepiest & most pathetic tweet ever ]

"sisters."

If he meant me, why did he say us? And if

Jan 6, 2020, 3:24 AM

He wants Joe to know how much he means to him shouldn’t he contact joe directly? I don’t have a twitter account and I’m sure it has some beneficial uses, but all the tweets I see posted on here seem to be very childish.

Re: If he meant me, why did he say us? And if

Jan 6, 2020, 3:52 AM

Maybe has shirtless oiled up picture of him by his night stand? Although that post has almost 400 likes, which would indicate that this the prevailing feeling amongst Coot Nation. I wonder what all the Coots are going to do with all their Joe Burrow altars they have built when Clemson wins the Natty? I bet if LSU wins Natty a bunch of Coot parents will name their new born sons first name Joe middle name Burrow, Coot fans, SMH

Jan 6, 2020, 6:37 AM

Dunean is just outside of Greenville. We've got him surrounded .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 6, 2020, 6:45 AM

That is creepy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 6, 2020, 7:05 AM

I agree, but the truly saddest part of all this is that as to any of us, it could be our neighbor, coworker, someone we know at the gym.... we all know someone like this guy

Such is the life of a uof6c fan...

Jan 6, 2020, 8:39 AM

After more than a century spent being Clemson's little b!tc# in addition to being absolutely owned both academically and athletically, their only recourse is to live vicariously through Clemson's opponents.

It must really suck to be them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Such is the life of a uof6c fan...

Jan 6, 2020, 9:21 AM

It's good, because everything Coots touch turn to ####, think about it, how well has it worked for Coot football, having the support of Coot nation

Yes, the suckage seems to rub off on everything they touch***

Jan 6, 2020, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

BUMP***

Jan 6, 2020, 8:59 AM

Probably gives lsu fans the heebeegeebees

Jan 6, 2020, 9:28 AM

LSU fans I'm sure don't want coot/Bama fans jumping into their parade.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 9:46 AM

I cannot imagine being so despondent and desperate about my football team that my only hope was some one year transfer from at a school 700 miles away. Even in the worst years of Clemson football, I never could have imagined this.

Jan 6, 2020, 10:39 AM

It's Coot logic, it's not meant to make any sense

You're trying too hard coot.***

Jan 6, 2020, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You're trying too hard coot.***

Jan 6, 2020, 9:50 AM

not a Coot you classless fool, no real Clemson fan would ever call another Clemson fan a Coot, you are nothing but a fake ### bandwagon tool bucket, with zero integrity & who feels the need to be a keyboard warrior who talks ####, what a total doooosh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please tell me that was something WatkinsHopkinsMoran said

Jan 6, 2020, 10:05 AM

to a Clemson graduate. Or even better, did he say that to me? Link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Link per your request

Jan 6, 2020, 12:29 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-The-worst-gut-punch-Clemson-loss-youve-ever-experienced-26448545

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What a moran to say that to

Jan 6, 2020, 3:44 PM

IrmoSleeperAgent, who's been on the tnets 5 years longer than WatkinsHopkinsCoot.

Jan 6, 2020, 1:55 PM

Maybe it's just all SEC fans that are trashy, and Coots are just following the SEC game plan. At LSU, they sure get em started early down on the Bayou, that's okay some day she will be taking my order for biscuits & gravy at the local Hardee's. This is a product of just wonderful parenting
<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Speaking of trashy, remember that time you bragged

Jan 6, 2020, 3:47 PM

on tnet about tweeting a high school kid and making fun of him because he didn't choose to play football at Clemson?

That's far trashier than anything you've posted here and it's not even close.

Jan 6, 2020, 3:57 PM

Will LSU fans make room for all those coot and SEC fans to jump onto their bandwagon??? I doubt it. LSU fans probably remember all the crap they've endured from the other SEC teams. They probably detest coots and their pathetic leeching attitude. Coots want to be invited to the party, and they don't own a tux. LOL :)

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic