Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Official Francis Marion Playoff Era Conference Rankings:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Official Francis Marion Playoff Era Conference Rankings:

Dec 18, 2019, 8:35 AM

CLEAR #1 & #2

1) ACC: The ACC has never been left out of the playoff and has won 2 of the last 3
championship games, the most recent in blowout fashion over the "Best team in college football history". Easy pick.
2) SEC: The SEC has also never been left out of the playoff, but has not enjoyed the recent
success the ACC has. They also have more championship game losses than any other conference, and currently have a three game losing streak in championship games. The SEC is the only conference that can somewhat challenge the ACC.

BIG DROP OFF...

3) Big XII: The Big XII has only been left out of two playoffs, but has made 3 consecutive
appearances dating back to 17-18. Trending upward.

BIG DROP OFF...

5a) Big Ten: They have one playoff championship (14-15) which is why they are 5a. On the flip
side, Ohio State shouldn't have even made the playoffs that year and the Big Ten
hasn't scored a point in the playoffs since. Had ND been a member of the Big Ten during the playoff era, the Big Ten would have dropped to 5b. This conference is trending downward rapidly.
5b) PAC 12: They have the fewest playoff appearances with 2, and no championships, but are still only slightly worse than the Big Ten.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well written FM. For a moment I thought a big national

Dec 18, 2019, 8:46 AM

prominent sports writer like nikkisteele® had written this, then I was shocked to see it was an amateur sports writer such as yourself. Your logic is sound and cannot be disputed. Well done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

exactly my thoughts...

Dec 18, 2019, 8:49 AM

solid post incorporates all the brilliant logic of the seasoned journalists who make the big bucks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you both for the kind sentiments.***

Dec 18, 2019, 11:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Official Francis Marion Playoff Era Conference Rankings:

Dec 18, 2019, 8:49 AM

You’re talents (sic) are being wasted hear on tnet. Shiff and Nadsler - even Biden - could use someone with you’re smarts on there staffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 18, 2019, 8:51 AM

The B10 is a combined 0-69 in their last TWO playoff game.

They are the only conference to suffer two shut-outs in the play off. Even ND was at least able to kick a FG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s tough. While the Big 12 does have more appearances than the PAC 12

Dec 18, 2019, 8:54 AM

The Pac 12 actually has a victory in the playoffs. Big 10 does have a championship. So while the Sooners are flying the flag for the Big 12, they are laying a big old fat egg in the playoffs and they were basically the “best of the rest”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why my household is taught the ACC, ACC cheer before the

Dec 18, 2019, 9:17 AM

C-L-E-M-S-O-N cheer. Plus the timing is more difficult on the ladder

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 9:22 AM

My List is almost exactly the same except I have the AAC firmly at #3. I think they are an up and coming conference that most people have not heard about.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 9:42 AM

I don't see how anyone could debate against any of those facts. Spot on and well thought out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Dec 18, 2019, 10:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic