Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Off topic but I wanted to just say that this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Off topic but I wanted to just say that this

Jul 21, 2015, 1:13 PM

Has been the hardest year of my life by far. I went from almost dying where my sugar was way too high to 86. My bp was scary high to normal and lost 26 lbs so far. I run every other day and worked my way up to 1.7 miles each time I run. I still have a few issues but I have improved my chances dramatically .

I could kill over tomorrow but I feel like I have a chance to live on. And I want any of you who might have gotten a little careless with your diet and health to please stop for a minute and re- evaluate where you are. Start excercising more, if you are not, and please start watching what u eat carefully. I really would hate to see any of you go through what I have and be scared like I have. Every time my heart does anything, I have to remind myself to b calm. Even when I know it's most likely normal , I get worried some. I guess that's normal.

But don't let it happen to you or worse. Live better so that you improve your odds of a longer healthier life. It's strange how fragile life is but can take a near death scare to grab your attention. Be smarter than I was. We are all part of the Clemson family and I sincerely want the best for all of you.

Good health and go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you don't kill over any time too soon

Jul 21, 2015, 1:28 PM

You'd miss a great season.

Stay healthy my man

Jul 21, 2015, 1:33 PM

...hats off to you for having the fortitude to control what you can. Thanks for sharing, and keep it up!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

keep up the good work***

Jul 21, 2015, 2:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Off topic but I wanted to just say that this

Jul 21, 2015, 2:25 PM

I thought it was 'keel over,' you know like a ship turning upside down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2015, 3:18 PM

Lol u are most likely right ... :)

Not that I didn't understand exactly what you meant though.***

Jul 22, 2015, 8:23 AM

null

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2015, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Off topic but I wanted to just say that this ]

And just like that, sports fans, a new Tigernet spelling is born!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Never let grammar get in the way of a good post***

Jul 22, 2015, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Off topic but I wanted to just say that this ]

Jul 21, 2015, 5:04 PM

best of luck to U!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice message.

Jul 21, 2015, 10:32 PM

Thanks. Glad you are doing better.

Keep at it brother!! One of tnets resident

Jul 22, 2015, 12:11 AM

RNs (ICU/critical care). Whenever i work with medical patients, i always tell my wife their is a mental and emotional barrier there because a majority of the people I care for in that setting got there by decades of daily bad decisions. Your post speaks to the positive daily things we can do to stay away from my work place. Good job!!

(This is strictly in regards to medical patients, not trauma, etc..)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Glad you're doing better and hope you'll keep up the healthy

Jul 22, 2015, 5:06 AM

choices.

It's amazing what a little will power can do. Best wishes to you.

wise words for all

Jul 22, 2015, 8:17 AM

had similar issues but it was digestive in nature, it took me out pretty good, couldn't work, couldn't eat, lost a lot of weight, faced death, all of that, and slowly fighting back. Had to change complete mindset on everything.

Re: LMFAO @ KILL OVER***

Jul 22, 2015, 11:39 AM

He probably hit the wrong key with his big fat fingers***

Jul 22, 2015, 11:53 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2015, 9:15 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I'm diabetic and have went from 198 to 217 in the last 4 months. Yesterday my sugar was 280 and I have been scared to check today. and it seems like sweets is all I want to eat. And I know if that I don't make some serious decisions fast, or I will be in the incinerator a lot faster than I want to be. I want to never, but I'm sure not feeding my body as if I care. ALLORANGE says he has to get a handle back on his life. But good job Simplyput, stick with the good work!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic