Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Of course Skip and Shannon are bashing Dabo again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Of course Skip and Shannon are bashing Dabo again.

Jun 15, 2020, 10:54 AM

Ludicrous. They don't know Dabo at all. They explain Dabo's thoughts as if they know them or even him. It's pathetic.

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump? =)***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump? =)***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

Haha...yeah I meant Dabo. They bashed Trump too, but I didnt mind that. I definitely meant Dabo. LoL. Thanks

hahahaha***

Jun 15, 2020, 10:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's clear that no matter what Dabo said, it was bad

Jun 15, 2020, 11:01 AM

They said "He's already made his position known, he could have stayed home". Could you imagine? If Dabo wasn't there, that would have immediately been jumped on, obvious proof he doesn't support his players.

It's sad

Clemson

Re: It's clear that no matter what Dabo said, it was bad

Jun 15, 2020, 11:02 AM

it was a no win situation for Dabo with these two jerks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's clear that no matter what Dabo said, it was bad

Jun 15, 2020, 11:12 AM

I happened to surf by them last week days after he explained the shirt. they were going off incorrectly about that. they just want and need a pinata to feel relevant and right now he is it. They are best ignoted except maybe to contact their sponsors and explain why you are a former customer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nobody wants to hear any message that might bring people

Jun 15, 2020, 11:02 AM

together. They want to keep things as unsettled and negative as possible. If there was a bent toward positivity, at all, in american media you'd probably be surprised how far that would go. IF you didn't tell every minority youth that people will automatically hate you b/c of your skin color, i bet there would be alot more harmony in those communities. But if someone ramps you up every day about how bad your future is going to be then you'll live everyday with a chip on your shoulder begging for someone to cross you. Its a darkened spirit that we've allowed to permeate in our country.

Who do they work for?***

Jun 15, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who do they work for?***

Jun 15, 2020, 11:31 AM

Fox Sports

Re: Of course Skip and Shannon are bashing Dabo again.

Jun 15, 2020, 11:09 AM

The national media are a bunch of idiots. I stopped watching and listening to them last year. You will find yourselves in a much better frame of mind if you did the same. Otherwise if you are going to continue watching these clowns then don't complain about it. Just sayin!

Jun 15, 2020, 11:13 AM

they are but there is a man spirited malicious aspect to what they do. it is with bad intent that they do this

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since I have never listened to these two....

Jun 15, 2020, 11:13 AM

Do they generally have good discussion about football or Clemson sports? Were you just listening to see if they would backtrack on some of their negative commentary?

They sound like poison to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since I have never listened to these two....

Jun 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

They do during the season. They have sucked the last couple of months.

Jun 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

Carlsbad .....I finally agree with you about something .....Their Dabo bashing is pathetic......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 15, 2020, 11:49 AM

So do we have your permission to presume that some of our media types--you know, those "smart" people who consider themselves to be the 'information brokers' for the rest of us--are really just as uninformed as their viewers?

Especially now while they are broadcasting from their home offices, patios or basements?

These opinion-spouters don't exactly spend hours gathering data, doing real interviews or studying background data when they're not on the air.

They're replacing their tile because they can't get a contractor to do it. They're trimming back the overgrown hedges. They're following the keto diet and learning to cook from YouTube. (Obviously I'm guessing. )
They're part of what RL used to call "the drive-by media" except now they don't even go anywhere.

They literally get paid, like Rush, for spouting a unique (and sometimes uninformed) opinion. Shannon went to Sav St, and his brother was a star at SoKar. To say his opinion toward Clemson has always been biased is an understatement.

I strongly encourage everyone not to watch them. I can see

Jun 15, 2020, 11:56 AM

no other course. I'm disappointed that a non-ESPN sports media is getting so into this absurd game, but the only solution is to tune them out. Anything that feeds into their viewership or attention is a win for them.

I do not doubt that these guys know full well the character of the man they are attacking. It is unforgivable. Dabo Swinney is not above criticism but he is, in my opinion, above the baseless and mindless attacks of his character that I have seen.

null

Just a$$holes trying to trend. I will NEVER watch them.***

Jun 15, 2020, 11:58 AM

Re: I strongly encourage everyone not to watch them. I can see

Jun 15, 2020, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I strongly encourage everyone not to watch them. I can see ]

We just need sports so they have other things to talk about.

I wonder if they have ever met Dabo in person? Must be mad

Jun 15, 2020, 12:01 PM

Dabo didn't offer one of their family members a football scholarship or they bet against Clemson, lost and are taking it out on him.

You watch them

Jun 15, 2020, 12:27 PM

So they win,

I never said I watch and if you look above, I asked who did

Jun 15, 2020, 12:38 PM

they work for. I have not watched two seconds of their show for what it's worth.

Re: I never said I watch and if you look above, I asked who did

Jun 15, 2020, 12:42 PM

My response was NOT to you but the original “poaster”! Sorry.

Re: I never said I watch and if you look above, I asked who did

Jun 15, 2020, 1:23 PM

FOREST.... I love their show and will continue to watch. I just don't like their Dabo views. The show is great when we have sports otherwise. Colin Cowherd too. Great.

Re: I wonder if they have ever met Dabo in person? Must be mad

Jun 15, 2020, 2:46 PM [ in reply to I wonder if they have ever met Dabo in person? Must be mad ]

I hope not. He has more important things to do that waste time with those two

I don't know who these people are. So, I will not be asking

Jun 15, 2020, 12:42 PM

them for their advice. Therefore, I don't care about their opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 15, 2020, 2:10 PM

"Don't let anyone with dirty feet walk between your ears; you have sole control over what you allow between your ears."

Speaking of dirty feet...............Skip and Shannon!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic