Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chuck Schumer said something very dumb in that little tiff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Chuck Schumer said something very dumb in that little tiff

Dec 11, 2018, 2:44 PM

When things get heated and he starts debating with the big orange child, he said something very dumb:

"When the president brags he won North Dakota and Indiana, he's in real trouble."

And in one fell swoop, he takes a shot at the people of two different states. Doesn't matter what he meant. All the matters is how the people of ND and IN take his comments.

######, man. What's it going to take for the Dems to learn they have to drop this elitist attitude to win back votes? Same stupid #### Hillary did.

All in all, the entire argument was silly and childish. No one got "owned". They all looked stupid. Adults watch that argument and realize that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I bet he doesn't even lose a single vote from IN or ND.***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just hit on the heart of the issue

Dec 11, 2018, 2:49 PM

Many libs believe they ARE elite.
Do you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I absolutely am.

Dec 11, 2018, 2:52 PM

I'm elite at drinking beer. I'm elite at Tecmo Super Bowl. I'm immune to poison ivy, thus, I'm an elite yard worker. I'm elite at not ever loading the dishwasher properly. I'm an elite snorer and napper. I'm an elite slicer in golf.

'Sup.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Nice!***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:54 PM

I'm elite at all those too except I fixed my slice.***

Dec 11, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to I absolutely am. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I absolutely am.

Dec 11, 2018, 6:39 PM [ in reply to I absolutely am. ]

Love your liberal way of being elite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I absolutely am.

Dec 12, 2018, 10:40 PM

yeah, Demos won't win back the senate without states

Dec 11, 2018, 2:59 PM

like Indiana. They need a few reddish/purplish states - blue states alone won't cut it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They need to consult Macron*

Dec 11, 2018, 3:35 PM

Nm

Re: They need to consult Macron*

Dec 11, 2018, 3:40 PM

Re: They need to consult Macron*

Dec 11, 2018, 6:05 PM

do you even know what a furry is? turn off your safe search and google it, dingle.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a good day for Nancy Pelosi.

Dec 11, 2018, 4:16 PM

She tried to get the orange guy to regain his composure, but he was not to be denied his anger. He's not used to strong women standing up to him when he tried to score political points in front of them like that. He can't stand it. She was quite skillful in that situation while Trump was losing his ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was a good day for Nancy Pelosi.

Dec 11, 2018, 6:40 PM

Pelosi as a real woman is funny. Keep the jokes coming.

OK. Here's one. Nancy attacked his manhood.

Dec 11, 2018, 8:34 PM

Pelosi continued: "It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him. This wall thing."

You gotta love that. She is one tough smart speaker. She pinned the liar label on his forehead and Schumer provoked him into owning the shutdown. What a great negotiator he is.

Re: Chuck Schumer said something very dumb in that little tiff

Dec 11, 2018, 4:28 PM

Who cares what they think? They insult "coastal elites" every day and no one bats an eye. Now we have to be worried about everything we say in hopes that we don't unintentionally break their little snowflake hearts? If anyone was actually offended by that, they can go screw themselves.

The fact is that today we witnessed the incoming Speaker of the House actually having to teach the President how laws are made. And you focus on this?

Dec 12, 2018, 9:20 AM

Yes, I do. Because if this orange imbecile makes it to 2020, to throw him out, you're going to need to flip common folks back the other way. The votes that Hillary chased off with her elitism. The last thing a Dem leader needs to do is come across as elitist again.

So that's far more important than Pelosi having to educate this clown on how government works. I'm sure Congress will handle that problem.

...and stop with the "elections have consequences" quote.

Dec 11, 2018, 4:37 PM

Reps and Dems like to use that quip as thumb in the eye; it's a tired re-posted meme. That was not a productive conversation, that was theater. As poor of a public speaker that Nancy is, atleast she didn't play Trump's reality TV game.

Nancy's point, after Trump tried to belittle her, was that

Dec 11, 2018, 4:55 PM

she was sitting in that room representing the majority party as the soon to be Speaker of the House of Representatives. It was a well placed point. Chuck's not a member of the majority and should not have interjected there. Also, her characterization of the president's lack of factual basis for his statements and positions was spot on and is the type of message that will resonate with the American people. She reinforced that message on the White House lawn afterwards.

Nancy may not be the most telegenic, but she is an excellent operations manager, messaging manager, vote counter, and speaker of the house. Trump and many others are underestimating Nancy Pelosi.

I'm glad she made a point to correct his

Dec 11, 2018, 5:22 PM

dumba$$ery, she'll be able to do that for the next two years as much as she wants.

I've always assumed that she's much more effective in person, because her speaking ability and demeanor in front of the cameras is like an unsure, rambling Jeff Goldblum character. She just doesn't present well, publicly. I guess she's a substance over form kinda gal.

I like that she's talked about mentoring others into leadership positions, but she needs to pay more than lip service to the idea..

Well, we are seeing what you get when you go with form

Dec 11, 2018, 5:27 PM

over substance. And extremely bad form at that.

Mitch McConnell is the same way***

Dec 11, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to I'm glad she made a point to correct his ]

Dec 11, 2018, 8:10 PM

So what you're saying is, Republicans in the Midwest are easily-offended snowflakes?

Of all the things to get offended at

Dec 12, 2018, 3:20 AM

This is hilarious. What a precious snowflake.

Did you read this and walk away...

Dec 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

With the impression I was offended?

He and his entire generation need to GFTO of government.***

Dec 12, 2018, 7:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic