Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amazing That None of The Talking Heads Even Mention
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,889

Amazing That None of The Talking Heads Even Mention

Dec 29, 2020, 9:48 PM

That over 20 Ocryo State players essentially will not have practiced for squat after their COVID fiasco. Even with BIG loosening of standards so Olave and others can play, it's not like these guys have been in routine.

I hate that this is a reality, cause diaper boy Ryan will cry about it, but Clemson has had to deal with it, now it's the Stinkeye's turn. I would really be surprised to see their team in playoff form.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amazing That None of The Talking Heads Even Mention

Dec 29, 2020, 9:54 PM

Very good point MT. Count on Fowler to bring that nugget up early if Tigers begin to walk the dog in 2nd Qtr which I expect ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, like his pitching wedge waiting in the bag when he goes

Dec 29, 2020, 10:15 PM

in the weeds. He will jerk that sucker out and play it for all it is worth...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Olave had already returned to practice?***

Dec 29, 2020, 9:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Amazing That None of The Talking Heads Even Mention

Dec 29, 2020, 9:57 PM

Olave has be practicing all week and I assume the others affected have been as well.

I Didn't See That...........Thanks***

Dec 29, 2020, 9:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously I'm not making excuses for them

Dec 29, 2020, 10:11 PM

but the lack of consistency in their schedule has hindered their team development and cohesion. Playing 6 games is one thing but having guys miss so many practices late in the season is tough.

If our defense doesn't give up big plays early, it's hard to see them winning. They are less talented vs last year, especially in the secondary. Also, JK Dobbins won't be running on to the field.

Only thing they have in their favor is the emotion of wanting revenge from last year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,889
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic