Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Must read - Report Card for Coots vs KY Post & Courier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Must read - Report Card for Coots vs KY Post & Courier

Sep 17, 2017, 6:35 PM

Overall

Felt off from the start. First, this “Blackout” nonsense … look, I realize how ridiculous it is to sit here and say uniforms had anything to do with it. I’ll just say: Gimmicks are by and large pretty silly. Gimmicks, especially here, never work. And you can’t disprove it had anything to do with it. All I know is what I see, which is USC has not played well in all-black. You never mess with a winning streak, and you never thumb karma in the eye.

Fancy new entrance misfired. The videos were cool, but when you play a “toughness” video in the fourth and then immediately don’t score on fourth-and-goal from the 1, it loses its appeal. Fans promised a new and better gameday experience instead sat through a fourth straight loss to a team they used to always count as a win, a stadium that lost water pressure, the same problems with concession stands and the realization that the nice 2-0 start means squat at present.

It was the worst scenario. The Gamecocks lost and lost their best player for the year. Muschamp hosted a large crowd of recruits, aiming to show them how much they could help a team that was playing well above its head, and just imagine what you could do here because you’re already more talented than the guys on the field! While he can use the “You can help us here, just look!” angle, not sure how much those recruits liked hearing boos and seeing fans walk out in the fourth.

Saturday, USC did what chickens sometimes do.

They laid an egg.

Tell me how you really feel David.

http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/report-card-south-carolina-kentucky/article_2af81b3a-9be4-11e7-8f93-e7cfee9d2c96.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Must read - Report Card for Coots vs KY Post & Courier

Sep 17, 2017, 6:52 PM

Wow! He didn't hold back! I am surprised, though, that the gamecock fans really seemed to believe that their team would go from terrible last year to great this season. It doesn't usually turn around in one season, especially with poor recruiting. Oh well! What a bad night they had! I am fine with that! I enjoy that!

Sep 17, 2017, 8:59 PM

Look at Usuck's depth chart. The number of seniors they have is interesting, but unless Muscrap's recruits are primed to play next year, then with all their graduates, Usuck is going to be hurting, especially on both lines!
The chicken fans came back to reality last night and black is the perfect illustration of what they can expect now and in their future.

Go Tigers!

OUCH....

Sep 17, 2017, 6:55 PM

But truth hurts...

Cold hard truths.***

Sep 17, 2017, 9:03 PM

Sep 17, 2017, 9:11 PM

I just wonder if he posted that after the game was over, or after the first play of the game and Deebo had just scored a TD? The crowd seemed all excited after 13 seconds.

Sep 17, 2017, 10:08 PM

Wow, and he's one of the biggest coot cheerleader beat writers out there.

Playing a ideo at the beginning

Sep 17, 2017, 10:47 PM

if the fourth quarter of the team working hard in the weight room? You could caption it "why we work!" What a great idea! Oh, wait, . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic