Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OT: Yes, I know we should be focused on the ACCCG, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

OT: Yes, I know we should be focused on the ACCCG, but

Dec 17, 2020, 12:36 PM

what is your most hated Christmas song?

Even before all the controversy, I hated "Baby, It's Cold Outside." Following closely behind is "Santa, Baby" and "All I Want for Christmas Is You."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I can't stand the song about the dying mother's shoes...

Dec 17, 2020, 12:38 PM

on the other hand, my favorite is "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"Christmas Shoes" is sentimental and mushy the first time

Dec 17, 2020, 12:42 PM

you hear it. Then, it becomes skippable the next 1053 times you hear it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I could listen to that song on a constant loop

Dec 17, 2020, 12:43 PM

if it were performed by Michael Bolton or Kenny G.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^favorite Christmas song is "It's the Most Wonderful Time

Dec 17, 2020, 2:06 PM

of the Year" with those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that song

Dec 17, 2020, 2:14 PM

when it's performed by either Michael Bolton or Kenny G

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

this ! w Little Drummer Boy a close 2nd***

Dec 17, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to I can't stand the song about the dying mother's shoes... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OT: Yes, I know we should be focused on the ACCCG, but

Dec 17, 2020, 12:40 PM

The one about Grandma getting run over.

My favorite is the one about bucknuts getting roasted.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 17, 2020, 1:15 PM

bucknuts?????

I thought that song was about some guy named Chet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 3:00 PM

Chet is a bucknut.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I’m starting to get concerned about the lack of

Dec 17, 2020, 12:41 PM

FOCUS around here!!

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. That whiney voice really grinds my gears

Edit: baby it’s cold outside? They draw me in with the melody, I stay for the rapey dialogue

Message was edited by: TigerDominance®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dislike any Christmas song that's not performed by either

Dec 17, 2020, 12:41 PM

Michael Bolton or Kenny G. They are true musical geniuses.

I like Bolton's tribute to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:45 PM

His crooning makes me want to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie while drinking eggnog (not failnog) and curled up in a Christmas blanket.

Re: I dislike any Christmas song that's not performed by either

Dec 17, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I dislike any Christmas song that's not performed by either ]

I’m a Michael McDonald man myself.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fleas Navidad . . . . every single one of the 4 words in

Dec 17, 2020, 12:43 PM

that entire song sends me into orbit.

I know - I'm rassists I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yeah, but he shakes it up with the 'A-HA' near the end.***

Dec 17, 2020, 12:46 PM

Really dislike the Jackson 5's "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa

Dec 17, 2020, 1:59 PM

Claus." Young Michael Jackson's voice grates on my last nerve. Also don't like the instrumental version of "Sleigh Ride" where the horse neighs and clip clops at the end.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Songs about women having affairs with large bearded men

Dec 17, 2020, 2:04 PM

are not appropriate for kids

Don't Stop Believin' - by Journey.***

Dec 17, 2020, 2:02 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 17, 2020, 2:10 PM

My achey breakey heart Christmas!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Darude - Sandstorm***

Dec 17, 2020, 2:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounds similar to "Home for the Holidays"

Dec 17, 2020, 2:59 PM

amirite?

"Blue Christmas" is one. The other I hate so much, I can't

Dec 17, 2020, 2:35 PM

even remember the name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't be referring to the Elvis Presley rendition -- or

Dec 17, 2020, 2:39 PM

the Elmer Fudd version?

Please say it ain't so, mofo.

It is so bob.***

Dec 17, 2020, 3:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic