Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ON THIS HISTORICAL DAY, that two teams I despise more than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,980

ON THIS HISTORICAL DAY, that two teams I despise more than

Sep 14, 2019, 6:57 AM

any other in college football, play. I will say something, although hesitantly, that I feel must be said publicly, 'roll tide!'
I wouldn't pull for those stinkin chickens in columbia if they were playing iran!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ON THIS HISTORICAL DAY, that two teams I despise more than

Sep 14, 2019, 7:14 AM

I agree, but to emphasize the distaste for Bama, May we say
Roll Tired!

Sep 14, 2019, 7:15 AM

Is this a HISTORICAL DAY, or rather just a RARE DAY when the two teams you despise more than any other in college football, play, I will say, without HESITATION
"GO #####"!
I know it's not going to happen, but I would even be happy with that all so familiar 63-17 score.
True, I despise the coots more than the TIDE, but I would love to hear the locker room fodder, and the experts at eSECpn spin this, not to mention the excuse(s) Nick Saban will come up with.

Sep 14, 2019, 7:49 AM

I don't care who they are playing, I always hope the coots lose. That's never going to change.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Go #####???

Sep 14, 2019, 7:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Sep 14, 2019, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: ON THIS HISTORICAL DAY, that two teams I despise more than ]

Anyone who goes for that joke of a team in the midlands, under any circumstances, is not a true Clemson fan. It’s completely black and white. There’s no gray area.

Doubtful that I get my wish and the stadium implodes

Sep 14, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: ON THIS HISTORICAL DAY, that two teams I despise more than ]

And I have to have a rooting interest in every game I watch, so I am pulling for an embarrassing beat down of the Coots. But it really is a no lose situation for me. Either Bama loses and it creates false hope for the Coots but takes some of the shine off of the Tide and the SEC, or the Coots get blown out and sent back to the bridges and ledges.

Worst case scenario...a close, “explainable” loss for Alabama. Then not only do the Coots win, but Bama doesn’t get a loss.

Wonder why my spell check capitalizes “Coots “?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 8:05 AM

I have a great distaste for both, kind of like Dallas playing for New England can't pull for either one. I would love to see little nicky excuse a loss to a much lesser team but not the dirtpeckers. Could you imagine listening to them bragging all year, #### no. I feel certain Bama will win but can't pull for them to beat the Taliban so to he11with it. I don't care who wins. Go Tiger's!

Sep 14, 2019, 8:05 AM

I have a great distaste for both, kind of like Dallas playing for New England can't pull for either one. I would love to see little nicky excuse a loss to a much lesser team but not the dirtpeckers. Could you imagine listening to them bragging all year, #### no. I feel certain Bama will win but can't pull for them to beat the Taliban so to he11with it. I don't care who wins. Go Tiger's!

I can’t say it, but I can THINK it

Sep 14, 2019, 8:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well if that UNCheat team led by Mr. Magoo can beat the coots...

Sep 14, 2019, 8:25 AM

Iran might have a realistic shot of winning, too.

~JKB

To me

Sep 14, 2019, 9:03 AM

Nothing could be more pleasing than a scoreless tie between these two called after three overtime’s for boredom!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,980
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic