Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK, I know we're WRU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 994

OK, I know we're WRU

Oct 24, 2020, 4:42 PM

but our wide receivers are the weakest unit on our team. Those drops will catch up to us if we don't do something.

If someone wants to say it's our special teams due to the blocks, I won't argue.

Third is our students. They're not showing up. Maybe the system is not working where if one decides not to go they can turn it back in so someone else can go. Seems 2 is the most tickets any of them got. I would think if the system were working there are plenty of students who would jump on them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: OK, I know we're WRU

Oct 24, 2020, 4:44 PM

I happen to know a current student and the lottery system this year sucks.. students are not to blame for the sleepwalk performance today.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, I know we're WRU

Oct 24, 2020, 4:59 PM

I see Ladson and TEs with the dropsies but I haven't seen it as problem Rodgers. I guess Powell has dropped a couple catchable, but it seems when they do drop they are critical downs. Not sure why Ladson is getting so much more playing time than Ngata, I haven't seen him drop near as many. The other blaring problem is we don't have that clutch player like Renfrow was.

But seems like TL was off today also. While balls may have been catchable, the WRs would have had to make great plays. I thought Spector was gonna be our clutch WR, I haven't really seen him given those opportunities.

Watching Bama and OSU today, their WRs are catching balls even with great coverage and double coverage, they are bringing down the ball. I just think Ladson needs to get stronger, I've seen CBs pull the ball out after he was coming down with it. I think that is Ngata's advantage over Ladson at this point. EJ looks to have good hands. But losing Ross and Higgins in same year has hurt. Could really use one of those guys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless students have some type of projectile they are little

Oct 24, 2020, 5:04 PM

to no help other than a little noise and drunkenness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, I know we're WRU - very dissapointing

Oct 24, 2020, 5:32 PM

They better buck up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 994
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic