Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk supports Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,449

Nuk supports Dabo

Jun 10, 2020, 1:30 PM

For those of you criticizing Hopkins, look at his support today:
"One thing I do know, Coach Swinney has never been a racist or had any ill will towards any player," Hopkins tweeted on Wednesday afternoon. "Best coach I've ever been around from a football perspective and personal perspective. He helped me become a man and grow from being a kid from Central South Carolina."

These buildings names do need to be changed. This is not him being difficult. No young man should have to feel oppressed. As a white graduate of Clemson, I hope Dabo leads the March on Saturday and calls for name changes to Calhoun and Tillman and shows America the man we know he truly is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk supports Dabo

Jun 10, 2020, 1:49 PM

If you ever crack under pressure, the demands will be endless bc one out of every 10 people will see or feel that something offends them. I agree the names should and must go, but it must be done after things resemble normal again, then run an article that the buildings have been renamed!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk supports Dabo

Jun 10, 2020, 2:33 PM

This is silly. "crack under pressure"? To do the right thing? By god we will show them. Rename the buildings and be done with it... which ends the controversy. Make no mistake that Hopkins and Watson adding their names is a game changer. So be done with it before you involve the entire football team in a needless controversy. It is the right thing to do. And that should not be hard.

Re: Nuk supports Dabo haha yeah

Jun 10, 2020, 2:02 PM

Dabo isn’t a racist ?
Well Shazam & howwwdy LMFAO
No sh!!!!!!!tttt. Nuk
Real newsflash wiz kid.
Thanks for that soooo
appreciated

Jun 10, 2020, 2:02 PM

Dabo isn’t a racist ?
Well Shazam & howwwdy LMFAO
No sh!!!!!!!tttt. Nuk
Real newsflash wiz kid.
Thanks for that soooo
appreciated

Jun 10, 2020, 2:26 PM

A man comes out and supports his coach, OUR coach, and you make fun of him. You're the problem.

Agree completely. I plan to leave a message on the

Jun 10, 2020, 3:50 PM

line in President Clements' office voice line, asking that he consider asking the board to change the names. It is time. I am also white and believe it is beyond time to move into a brighter, more positive future.

One thing about Nuk, if he had something against Dabo

Jun 10, 2020, 5:38 PM

he'd say it. His support should be all anyone needs to know about Dabo concerning this issue.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic