Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk Hopkins....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Nuk Hopkins....

Oct 26, 2020, 12:20 PM

....I posted on here the day he got drafted that he "showed very little class" in his role as a Tiger..... and I got blasted..... so um.....

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-deandre-hopkins-accused-flip-off-trump-supporters

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Nuk Hopkins....

Oct 26, 2020, 12:34 PM

He's not a Tiger, according to his own reasoning, because we are all racists. I don't care what he thinks. I don't listen to men who look like women anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 12:38 PM

He’s an All-Pro azzhat.

So that gives him a pass for acting like a jerk?

Oct 26, 2020, 12:48 PM

Um, no.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Uhmmmmm - I know you've been in the upstate

Oct 26, 2020, 12:53 PM

of New York for a bit, JK . . . . butt MAYBE you want to re-read that post - more slowly this time ? ?

Maybe put the emphasis on the LAST word of the sentence . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Thanks, I put a comma in there for some reason

Oct 26, 2020, 12:55 PM

before the azzhat. Oops.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: So that gives him a pass for acting like a jerk?

Oct 26, 2020, 8:46 PM [ in reply to So that gives him a pass for acting like a jerk? ]

If you get upset over somebody flicking you the bird while you are driving you need to grow a pair is what I say.

Don't make this about people needing to "grow a pair."

Oct 27, 2020, 11:15 AM

This is about Nuk yet again acting like an a-hole.

He's a star professional athlete adored by many people. He's a role model whether he likes it or not. And of interest to me, he's also a Clemson alum. He needs to do better.

Oct 27, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

Did you mean "He's an All-Pro, azzhat !" ... or did you mean he's an "All-Pro azzhat" ? See - punctuation matters !In any event, I think we can all agree that might not have been the classiest move...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

And I care why?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how he sleeps at night?***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

On top of his racist and oppressive million$$$$?***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Like other arrogant, entitled, possible anger management

Oct 26, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to I wonder how he sleeps at night?*** ]

counseling prospects who are filled with WAY more attitude than gratitude ?

Just spit-balling here.

Does that answer your question, troll ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Hmmm, you're the only one who seems angry.

Oct 26, 2020, 3:23 PM

Hypocrite much?

On a pile of naked white women would be my guess***

Oct 26, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to I wonder how he sleeps at night?*** ]

...***

Oct 27, 2020, 10:52 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still too chicken #### to apologize I see...Like a #######

Oct 27, 2020, 4:41 PM

coward...Shot off your mouth, but too chicken #### to be a man and apologize for it

Oct 26, 2020, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

...where do you frequent where women are 6'1 215?

Oct 26, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

I was giving him credit for negotiating his new contract on his own and doing very well without paying commissions to an agent and getting a strong hefty contract. Maybe he was just upset, he couldn't drive 125 mph+ through the caravan.

However, if he is a Biden supporter, I'll take back the credit I gave him for getting his new contract on his own, because if Biden wins, he'll lose 60% in taxes before he can blink an eye. That is not good business for anyone.

You should forward this along to his CPA lol***

Oct 26, 2020, 5:41 PM

So you don’t understand the difference...

Oct 26, 2020, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

Between the statutory amount and what he’ll actually pay after deductions, write-offs, etc... It’s the same reason why Trump got away with paying $750 in taxes while the statutory amount was 24% - 26%.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you don’t understand the difference...

Oct 27, 2020, 11:13 AM

Seems you do not understand taxes. He paid millions throughout the year and must have done a pretty good job if all he owed was $750 at the end of the year. I guess you probably still believe everything else “they” tell you too.

Re: So you don’t understand the difference...

Oct 27, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to So you don’t understand the difference... ]

Nah, you are the one who does not get it.

You have to differentiate salary (regular pay) and a business income/profit. Every (and I mean every) business owner in America tracks their business expenses accurately because revenue/income - expense = profit, and you pay tax on PROFIT.

You can think of it this way: regular people who have a job and get paid make all of their salary in "profit." There are some deductions, but they are not the same as business expenses.

In a business, if you have revenues of $1M and buy a $40M 737 jet to carry yourself around in that is fine and you will likely have a loss (negative profit) depending on how quickly you depreciate your "transportation" expense. That's ok by the IRS...if you have a loss (no profit) you pay no business (corporate) income taxes.

Depending on the type of business, the business profit may flow to an individual owner (like Trump). The profit could be zero, which is the goal of every business owner - to actually make money, buy your chit, but not count it as income.

Corporate tax rates have nothing to do with individual tax rates.

Oct 27, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

If you don't understand why Hopkins won't be paying 60% in taxes then you really shouldn't worry about it because you will never be making enough for that tax bracket to be an issue.

Oct 27, 2020, 11:01 AM

Wow quick downvote by some snowflake. Some people can't handle the truth on this board. Sad!

Oct 27, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Nuk Hopkins.... ]

He will indeed be paying A LOT of taxes. There's only so much you can do with an enormous salary like that.

He will max out every IRS limit in the blink of an eye and short of giving his money away or deferring it in some way, he will pay a lot of tax.

Sad when even Rappers are posting

Oct 26, 2020, 12:45 PM

Phock Biden taxes left and right on Twitter ,Instagram ,with MILLIONS of followers , Nuk is still ignorant of the facts. He'll learn,he's been taught that he can't get off the Plantation and should do what he's been told since birth. God Bless Him.

The Meltdown on the Left right now is even more Glorious than the Chicken Meltdown !!!

Re: Sad when even Rappers are posting

Oct 26, 2020, 1:06 PM

Wait, I thought only white people were racists. Where I live, you will not see one single campaign poster for a white candidate in a black person's yard. However, you will see black candidates signs in white people's yard but the whites are the racists. You won't see this in the NFL and NBA statements.
Forget about CNN, CNBC, and MSNBC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats

Oct 26, 2020, 1:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

When Nuk gave his paycheck to the murdered girl's family in

Oct 26, 2020, 3:35 PM

Houston because they said racist white guys did it, and then it turned out black guys did it, did he ax for his money back?

https://www.nfl.com/news/hopkins-donating-check-to-family-of-shooting-victim-0ap3000001007328

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuk the Bomb!

Oct 26, 2020, 5:18 PM

Loved him as a Tiger. Love him as the dude he is today. Making bank on my fantasy roster also.

Nobody's perfect, and we all have our moments. Good to address some safety issues like this also among the Tiger faithful. See it, frown on it, and take a step back.

Go Tigers.

Message was edited by: wildblulou®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk the Bomb!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:47 PM

Finally, a dude who doesn't seem to be mad at the whole #### world like 90% of the posters on this board.
Thanks for a rational post wildblulou.

Re: Nuk the Bomb!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Nuk the Bomb! ]

Amen

Who?***

Oct 26, 2020, 8:27 PM

Nuk made me proud...***

Oct 26, 2020, 8:46 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's trash. Talented trash but still trash***

Oct 27, 2020, 11:08 AM

Re: He's trash. Talented trash but still trash***

Oct 27, 2020, 11:35 AM

If he walks into my dealership the first thing I will do is make a 911 call about an irate "customer." The second thing I will do is ask him not to touch any of the vehicles because that is dealership policy. hehe.

Hopkins has a right to an opinon.

Oct 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

Same as any1.

Even if it is uneducated.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hopkins has a right to an opinon.

Oct 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

Same as any1.

Even if it is uneducated.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic