Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's not official, but.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

It's not official, but.....

Dec 9, 2019, 10:39 AM

Dabo Swinney will speak with the media on Friday at our next availability about staff changes. But I can say with a LOT of confidence that Tyler Grisham is Clemson's next WR coach. So unless someone else leaves there will be no one from outside brought in.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Brad goes with him, who will replace him***

Dec 9, 2019, 10:40 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Brad goes with him, who will replace him***

Dec 9, 2019, 10:43 AM

Let's be bold and bring back DANNY! I tried to be the first in something this was my chance, Danny as Director of High School relations and one of the states biggest HEMP farmers ought to fit hand in hand. Just think how Martavious would have liked that!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Scott?

Dec 9, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to If Brad goes with him, who will replace him*** ]

The only Brad that comes to mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yes, Brad Scott?***

Dec 9, 2019, 10:46 AM

What? Why would Brad

Dec 9, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to If Brad goes with him, who will replace him*** ]

Brownell go to USF? Are they hiring a men's BB coach?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

We can only hope***

Dec 9, 2019, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What? Why would Brad

Dec 9, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to What? Why would Brad ]

Brownell go to USF? Are they hiring a men's BB coach?

JK isn’t going to appreciate that humor??

I'll help him pack, I just need to borrow Dan Scott's

Dec 9, 2019, 10:54 AM [ in reply to What? Why would Brad ]

box truck that he should have access to by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The "original" Number 13.

Dec 9, 2019, 10:42 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "original" Number 13.

Dec 9, 2019, 11:04 AM

As a receiver but Rodney Williams was #13 before TG was born.

Interesting...

Dec 9, 2019, 10:48 AM

that was one of my suggestions when I faxed Dabo about staff changes. I'm glad he's listening to me so far, let's hope he continues to do so.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Now,now Hood ,Fat Robert at TCI

Dec 9, 2019, 10:57 AM

says it's Kyle Richardson

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mr. Hood, what about Streeter? What is your insight

Dec 9, 2019, 11:07 AM

regarding whether or not Streeter would leave with him?

I mean... Scott's whole network runs through Clemson right? Where else would he go for staff?

davidhood®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mr. Hood, what about Streeter? What is your insight

Dec 9, 2019, 11:09 AM

I mean... Scott's whole network runs through Clemson right? Where else would he go for staff?

davidhood®

I mean, you never say never, but I think Brandon is happy in Clemson.

Dec 9, 2019, 11:37 AM

Why would Streeter even entertain the idea of making a step down, that would be a very stupid move on his part. I don't think that has any possibilities. He may take a grad assistant that he knows has a chance at being a good coach, but I just don't see any position coaches leaving for less money and a step down to the American Athletic Conference!!!

Dec 9, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Mr. Hood, what about Streeter? What is your insight ]

davidhood®

I mean, you never say never, but I think Brandon is happy in Clemson.

Dec 9, 2019, 11:24 AM

Also, just thought maybe Chase Brice transfers to get some PT and to help Scott get rolling?

Message was edited by: iron4044®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 12:39 PM

OMG, the wheels of every possibility are rolling now on T-Net... Maybe BV will go with him bc he would like to see Jeff have the best of chances of succeeding in the American Athletic Conference, or maybe talk Tony into coming along for the OC job!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: It's not official, but.....

Dec 9, 2019, 11:09 AM

Do you think someone will be placed in a co-coordinator role, or will coach Elliot have sole responsibility for the offense? Having two guys seemed to work out pretty well. It maybe reduced some of the stress, of game planning and play calling.

Re: It's not official, but.....

Dec 9, 2019, 11:48 AM

If you only have one OC, there's presumably budget to bump everybody's salary if you don't promote somebody else to co-OC, especially if TG becomes WRC, because he'll come in at a relatively low salary ("low" LOL -- still in the so-called "2%"!).

Or even if you do promote, say, Streeter to co-OC, because he's not going to command the co-OC salary in his first year that JS commanded this year.

I don't believe we will have co-oc's anymore.***

Dec 9, 2019, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Think We Should Bring Radio Back***

Dec 9, 2019, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic