Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame called Jake Venables “Whiff” and said none
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Notre Dame called Jake Venables “Whiff” and said none

Nov 10, 2020, 8:56 PM

Of the Tiger linebackers (all third string of them I guess) couldn’t tackle according to Tigerbalms encounter with the Irish players.

I noticed a lot of arm tackling and wrong angles but most of all we need to go back to four upfront imo.

I think Venables warn out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When ND Gets Our 1st Team D in 39 Days They Will Shut

Nov 10, 2020, 9:00 PM

Their stupid Mic Mouths

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigerbalm thinks he’s “The Onion” of Tigernet***

Nov 10, 2020, 9:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because of his halitosis?***

Nov 10, 2020, 9:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Because of his halitosis?***

Nov 10, 2020, 9:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Because of his halitosis?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Because of his halitosis?*** ]

Balm’s story and the player‘s quotes would have been more credible had they come from un-named, confidential, high ranking officials in the ND administration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 11, 2020, 9:45 AM

I agree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigerbalm thinks he’s “The Onion” of Tigernet***

Nov 11, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Tigerbalm thinks he’s “The Onion” of Tigernet*** ]

I like that. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better add Nolan Turner on that 1st run

Nov 10, 2020, 9:42 PM

WHIFF and then nothing but ND tail lights down the sidelines...

Re: Better add Nolan Turner on that 1st run

Nov 10, 2020, 11:21 PM

ND needs to talk right now.........it might be another 27 years before they win another big game.

A little glimpse of ND’s delusion with themselves. Checkout the last year of “unclaimed titles”. 2012...........Uhhhhhhhh unclaimed titles???? ND lost to Bama 42-14 in the BCS Championship. Later ND had to vacate 12 wins from that season for using ineligible players. Unclaimed Titles, what a joke, bunch of liars.

RA'd for attacking a player as you always do

Nov 11, 2020, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Better add Nolan Turner on that 1st run ]

But you're attacking Nolan Turner now? Dude is a legit safety...oh that's right you also attacked Tanner Muse all the time too. Do you just hate everyone who plays that position?

B-Meist® feels like it's way past time to address people like coachmac who constantly deride our Clemson athletes. Especially during the games, coachmac in particular is horrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I hate to do this - but I COMPLETELY agree with

Nov 11, 2020, 9:39 AM

GWPTiger®.

Seriously guys - B-Meist® and Crump® - I sent you an email last week about it & it took you almost a full day to quarantine it.

What is the purpose of letting this guy hang around and bash our guys over & over & over again. He's freeloading . . . . I don't get it.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Well, in coachmac's defense...

Nov 11, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to RA'd for attacking a player as you always do ]

he admittedly doesn't know much at all about the schemes and positioning.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Did-anyone-see-changes-from-BC-to-ND-game-in-gameplan-28119854

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

He makes that obvious with every post

Nov 11, 2020, 9:47 AM

and that includes his posts about basketball, for which he claims to have a brilliant mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The ONLY thing worse than his football posts are

Nov 11, 2020, 10:04 AM

his basketball posts.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: RA'd for attacking a player as you always do

Nov 11, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to RA'd for attacking a player as you always do ]

not attacking Nolan, but he got his jockstrap left on the goal posts on that play, he got caught flat footed. One play, a big one but it was just one play. It was a nice play by ND, well blocked and well executed. We were still staring at TD Jesus or something because we sure were not ready.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame called Jake Venables “Whiff” and said none

Nov 11, 2020, 10:09 AM

Jake did make a huge play when he forced that fumble on Ian Book for a touch back. You win some you lose some.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic