Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just breaks my heart seeing this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Just breaks my heart seeing this

Oct 7, 2017, 9:07 PM
IMG_4554.PNG(174.7 K)

:(

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just breaks my heart seeing this

Oct 7, 2017, 9:11 PM

I am an Alumni. Graduated in 2007. With that being said these students suck. Bush league

Not the students. New policy that quits allowing them onto

Oct 7, 2017, 9:16 PM

the hill without a Hill ticket, so less students are allowed than in the past. Also the stop allowing students onto the hill after a certain time until the team comes down the hill. Today they stopped them earlier than normal. My daughter went like normal and was not allowed and had to wait.

Shame on the admin. Not the students.

Clements is the 2nd worst president we've had in

Oct 7, 2017, 9:27 PM

in my lifetime. Freaking Maryland liberal snowflake that has taken the university down a path we don't want to go. Max Lenin was first.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you met him? Seems cool. Or are you joking because

Oct 7, 2017, 9:30 PM

you being from Ballmer, hon?

The un-Lennon to me. Barker’s the one that started the Top 20 stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Actions dude. He's letting wacko liberal professors and students

Oct 7, 2017, 9:37 PM

run the university. That's all I need to know. I don't give a crap how "cool" he is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actions dude. He's letting wacko liberal professors and students

Oct 7, 2017, 10:38 PM

LOL you really think the president of the university makes trivial decisions like who and when people get on the hill?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clements is the 2nd worst president we've had in

Oct 7, 2017, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Clements is the 2nd worst president we've had in ]

I'm pretty conservative...I think Clements has done a great job supporting the football program. There were multiple stories early in his tenure about him meeting with recruits. I think part of our success on the football field is due to his support. He probably has to walk a chalk line as far as not offending any political groups on campus. I think he's done a good job.

Re: Clements is the 2nd worst president we've had in

Oct 7, 2017, 10:00 PM

I believe he helped recruit Wilkins personally and it made a big impression. If you haven't noticed he's kinda important to our team.

They do appear to be ######## the bed with student tickets/ the hill. If it ain't broke don't fix it! Turn it back to how it used to be.

that makes sense for why the hill was empty at the start of the game...

Oct 7, 2017, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Not the students. New policy that quits allowing them onto ]

But that doesn't explain how empty the hill was for the rest of the game.

Oct 7, 2017, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Just breaks my heart seeing this ]

No they don't. They can't get tickets anymore. They only had 550 for last years National Championship. It is all about the money and the students are the ones having to sacrifice. Check your facts before you post something about the students.

so is the fire Marshall keeping hill empty, AD, or students?

Oct 7, 2017, 9:29 PM

I'm confused

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so is the fire Marshall keeping hill empty, AD, or students?

Oct 7, 2017, 9:35 PM

Students receive 10,500 tickets for each home game.

One reason the hill was packed in past years was due to allowing anyone who wished to sit on the hill to do so. Now only students are allowed on the hill.

I don't ever remember seeing the hill like it was today EVER***

Oct 7, 2017, 9:31 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: I don't ever remember seeing the hill like it was today EVER***

Oct 7, 2017, 9:43 PM

Something was definitely going on - on the Hill today that was not normal. I sit in lower deck and walked over to sit on Hill with 6 mins left in 4Q. I could not get on the Hill. You had to access thru one entry point in the middle. It appeared to me they were only letting people on the Hill with Hill tickets. The crowd just kept backing up at top of Hill and even after game was over- they funneled the crowd thru one small cattle gate.

Before the game I also noticed that fans were not being allowed on the Hill - again- looked like they were being funneled thru a cattle gate.

This situation definitely requires some further investigation!!!

Oct 7, 2017, 9:35 PM

Pathetic and embarrassing for the defending national champs and current #2 team in the nation. It wasn't a problem for a big game like Auburn not sure why it's all of a sudden an issue that students can't get in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 9:43 PM

It was a noon game. It makes a difference. Not all students live on campus, and traffic was a nightmare today. I thought the entire stadium looked packed for the most part. You people need to lighten up

opportunistic pic and whining

Oct 7, 2017, 10:31 PM

If you ask me. It was obvious that the hill filled in on the NE side once the team went down. The students were blocked from getting across. That's another issue but I wonder how many students realize their is now student gates at the NE entrance not just SE like in the past. The hill will never be as packed as it used to be due to safety/security concerns but there was plenty on the hill as soon as the team came down. The noon start will always be an issue at CU for parking and getting in - always has been a challenge.

that ain’t right.***

Oct 7, 2017, 10:34 PM

sicking, Freshman no longer go to the game?***

Oct 7, 2017, 11:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic