Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not that it is going to happen, but just for supposition's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,525

Not that it is going to happen, but just for supposition's

Dec 15, 2020, 8:16 PM

sake, assume the CFP leaves out 0310 State, citing an unfair advantage due to the lesser number of games played. (Less wear and tear on the players, less chance of injuries, etc.)

What are the chances the Nut Necklaces pull a Central Florida and declare themselves National Champions?

I would put it at something above 100%. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not that it is going to happen, but just for supposition's

Dec 15, 2020, 8:38 AM

They will be too busy crying and whining to think of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 8:46 AM

Well, not that they won’t cry, whine, #### and moan, but it will give them yet another reason to despise us for winning the championship again - especially since they are a better team than us and would have beaten us easily.

As for me, I hope the committee (like the AP) moves the butteyes up to No. 3, while dropping us to No. 4. Then, when we beat ND, and the Gators beat Bama, we’ll play Fla in the CFP Semifinal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 15, 2020, 8:42 AM

I'll take your supposition and raise you a suppository that the CFP has already picked the Big 1 to be in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't use that suppository, but my poast is based

Dec 15, 2020, 8:47 AM

on an alternate universe where such a thing is possible by the CFP Committee.

(Kind of like the Alt-Earth in "Fringe" where the Twin Towers never fell. One of my all time favorite TV series. Wish we could have got Walter Bishop for ACC Commissioner.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be just as ridiculous, invalid, sad and pathetic...

Dec 15, 2020, 8:45 AM

as the bogus championship UCF claims.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

OOH, don't dare say that to a Nut Necklace fan. They might

Dec 15, 2020, 8:48 AM

attack you with their bumbershoot.

Now, we'll see just how many people know what a bumbershoot is. :)

As a Blue Blood, OSU’s bogus claim would have more gravitas than

Dec 15, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to It would be just as ridiculous, invalid, sad and pathetic... ]

UCF’s. More like Blue Blood Bama’s multiple bogus claims.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ain't it so. As many LEGITIMATE titles as Bama has won, it

Dec 15, 2020, 9:05 AM

is more than a little sad that they feel the need to claim other, nonlegitimate ones as well.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,525
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic