Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure whether it's the early signing period...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,982

Not sure whether it's the early signing period...

Dec 11, 2019, 12:41 PM

and with the season still going on, or because of the status we've reached in recruiting, but there seems to be a whole let less drama around signing day and the week(s) leading up to it than there used to be.

Doesn't seem like much drama this year. We have a good shot at Flowe, not as good a shot at Burch and might add a DB or two. Other than that, we are set.

Not sure about anyone else, but I kind of like the lack of drama as to who will and won't be in the 2020 class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure whether it's the early signing period...

Dec 11, 2019, 12:59 PM

That had been the general consensus but you just wait to next week. There may very well more fireworks than the year we got Steward and Anthony on the last day! There is rumblings of up to 4 more major commitments for us. One of these wwe already knew about, one we hoped for and now two major ones from out of nowhere! It is possible for us to sign more than 25 and have to figure who to count back to last year. This is getting real folks!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 1:12 PM

I thought we were filled up, just holding spots for a couple more (Burch and Flowe), then they start making offers while taking another lineman.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure whether it's the early signing period... ]

How out of nowhere? There are a couple that showed some interest with other recruits, where nothing seemed to happen that I would love to see in orange.

Dec 11, 2019, 1:14 PM

boring is good.62-17 this past wkend,my favorite kind of game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,982
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic