Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump supporters on the board: Let's just say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 989

Trump supporters on the board: Let's just say

Sep 4, 2020, 9:00 AM

hypothetically, it is verified that Trump actually said these horrible things about service members and veterans,

Will that be a breaking point for you and your support of him?

Why or why not?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Answer my question first, swamp boy...***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:01 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump supporters on the board: Let's just say

Sep 4, 2020, 9:06 AM

From all accounts and the records, it didnt happen.

Keep trying. I think you are still stuck on Russia. Right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice deflection***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice deflection***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters on the board: Let's just say ]

From all accounts it is pretty much a slam dunk it did happen, but that doesn't mean anyone on the right is going to support the liberal agenda. Why would they? Anyone with a brain knows Trump is an absolute POS, but the agendas from the left and the right are not even remotely similar. Why would someone who opposes the extreme left philosophies change their vote? They will just reevaluate in 2024.

Sep 4, 2020, 11:07 AM

^^this.

And it wont be much longer til they're even too left for me.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:07 AM

Well it’s not true and it’s hilarious that you are so dumb that you believed it.

If it was true I would quickly condemn that statement. And then I would still vote for him because the other candidate is a lifelong politician that seems to believe everything bad in the world has been cause by Trump in 4 short years.

Also the other candidate is a proven pedophile and also has dementia.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There it is***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:08 AM

Sep 4, 2020, 9:10 AM

What many libs don't get, is that even if he said that, we are not a viable option on the left. We have gone too extreme. Trump likely did say that. It's irrelevant though. Our side is way out there and the Right doesn't want our vision.

Joe Biden is far left?

Sep 4, 2020, 9:12 AM

If Joe Biden is far left, then society is further right than Germany 1930's

Wait... I see your point now

Re: Joe Biden is far left?

Sep 4, 2020, 9:19 AM

They see Joe Biden as a senile old man who is just put out there to win an election so that the extreme left around him can drastically transform the country etc etc. You shouldn't contribute to topics that you don't understand. I am explaining the basics to you that everyone should understand at this stage.

Are you saying I don't understand the optics

Sep 4, 2020, 9:26 AM

the right and russia are trying to push?

The difference is, anybody with two brain cells to rub together know it's ########.

Biden has a stutter. That's why he gets tongue tied. What's Trump's excuse?

Re: Are you saying I don't understand the optics

Sep 4, 2020, 9:34 AM

I am saying you don't understand the basics of the two parties.

I don't? This is what I do for a living brocat

Sep 4, 2020, 9:40 AM

Of course, on here I base my comments more globally for policies. In the United States the GND, UHC, etc are extreme left. In every single country other than ours, it's day to day operations.

Re: Are you saying I don't understand the optics

Sep 4, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Are you saying I don't understand the optics ]

Stutterer in Chief. Great! Sign me up!

Ha ha ha!!

It’s obvious you only have One brain cell!

Sep 4, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Are you saying I don't understand the optics ]

Swamp boy.....

Wait, you're saying that a 77 year old man doesnt have any

Sep 4, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Are you saying I don't understand the optics ]

decline in cognitive ability, but frequently loses himself in conversation and topics, only because he has a "stutter"?

Who are selling that BS to?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 9:11 AM

I had rosey cheeks when I was 11 years old too. Its so cute.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:16 AM

Ever read the Steele Dossier? Probably not.

Anyone that actually reads it and has half a brain can tell it is complete BS and sounds like it was written by an 8th grader.

Ditto on the Trump comments. For a low-information voter, maybe the lying strategy will work and sway a few military supporters over to Biden, but I doubt it.

All it proves is the left is a bunch of desperate liars. This fact has been proven over and over.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:31 PM

Fox News confirmed it. I thought that would be enough for the Trump mouth breathers

Nope....

Sep 4, 2020, 9:49 AM

I'm for providing for my family and keeping them safe........in order to do that I have to have an income (ie a Career).......in order to do that the economy needs to be good.

My 401K, wages, etc.... grew in 4 years under Trump 3x the rate it did in 8 years under Obama/Biden. Not to mention in those 8 years I was laid off 4 times working for small, medium, & large companies.

I'll be glad to condemn the words if they were true, but my main focus is my family's financial, personal, and safety well being. If you only vote for 100% stand up perfect moral characters then I'm assuming you've NEVER voted for anyone in your life.

I'm assuming you're voting for Biden b/c he will address the main "issues" or "topics" that address you personally, whatever that may be............soooooooooo you do you, and I'll do me.

Re: Nope....

Sep 4, 2020, 9:56 AM

so in the 8 years under Obama where the stock indexes basically doubled, your 401k accrued money under trump with a 25% net gain in 4 years?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it could have...

Sep 4, 2020, 10:07 AM

if his salary increased significantly which would also allow him to increase his contribution. Combine that with the market growth and it is completely conceivable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes

Sep 4, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Nope.... ]

2009- dow 9K
2012- dow 12K ^33%
2016- dow 16K ^another 33%
2020- dow 28K ^75%

thanks to sound financial advice to navigate during these years it was made possible, definitely not 100% me. I'm not just dogging on obama/biden........i was laid off toward the end of bush era too after starting a "real world" job out of college in 2006. Trump's economy has allowed my wife and I to save more as well for our kids and ourselves.

again i'm not saying I'll teach my kids to model their life from Trump, or ANY politician for that matter, but their safety, financial, and personal well being is what I care about the most.

Laid off 4x in 8 years? Ouch

Sep 4, 2020, 1:02 PM

Not sure how that's Obama's fault, but glad to hear you're in a financial better position these days.

Excluding contributions, my investment returns have been:

+63% from Dec 2008 to Dec 2012
Additional +42% from Dec 2012 to Dec 2016
Additional +60% from Dec 2016 to Aug 2020 (doesn't count this week's changes)

Factoring in contributions, those percentages would change more (especially being early in career like yourself). I've been happy with all of these returns.

I respect and understand that.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Nope.... ]

You're willing to call out the POS Trump is while at the same time voting for your best interest which all voters do.

What I don't respect is the multitude of Trump supporters who refuse to say ANYTHING bad about Trump because it would destroy their entire personality that is wrapped up in that man.

However, unlike you, I don't think Biden is going to be as effective as the right makes him out to be.

I don't see him pushing too hard for UHC, GND or these other "far left" policies (which I wish he would).

So to me, the pros and cons are simple. I'll vote for a middle of the road candidate that will bring some dignity back to the office while at the same time not rocking the boat too much over a man who has done nothing the 4 years in office but divide and give a voice to the most grotesque elements of our society.

Biden won't make it a year in office.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:02 AM

DNC will have him 25th amendmented because of his "stutter" (eye roll).

Kamala is your real next president if the DNC wins.

The left has been pushing these same rumors about Trump

Sep 4, 2020, 10:05 AM

and the 25th for a couple of years now.

Hasn't happened yet.

Trump is on purpose a liar and an a-hole.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:21 AM

He says things that most of us would rarely think, much less say. He's not a "nice guy".

I also don't think he's suffering from dementia as Biden obviously is. Biden's frequent gaafes and losses of complete thought in conversation isn't a "stutter" as you have said, its the signs of dementia and loss of cognitive ability.

And the difference between the "rumors" you mentioned by Democrats is that 25th amendmenting Trump was merely a wish for the left as they've always hated Trump. "Anybody but Trump". remember hearing that? They've tried impeachments and special investigations since he got in office. Him being removed by the 25th amendment would have been a Christmas present to the left.

The DNC isrunning the whole left's political show, and Biden is obviously suffering from dementia. The DNC wants someone that's going to take a harder left than Biden will, and Kamala is their next best chance. I srsly doubt Biden will be ambulatory in 4 years, much less president.

Re: I respect and understand that.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I respect and understand that. ]

You just want more free check while you visit the girls locker room. We know where you stand.

i would probably cast 1 of my 8 ballots

Sep 4, 2020, 10:57 AM

For Biden if this is true

Sep 4, 2020, 6:46 PM

Trump went to the same Military academy I did. I can tell you with 100% certainty that he would never say those things.

Replies: 32
| visibility 989
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic