Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No you aren't "shrewder"...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

No you aren't "shrewder"...

Jan 3, 2020, 8:45 PM

JudgeHolden

just apparently your guys aren't as confident as you say.

And I was beginning to think you weren't a troll. I guess I was wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:03 PM

Warning: Spelling May Be Inappropriate for Someone with a College Degree

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/clemson-sig-bet-challenge/87786575/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anybody else notice in that thread...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:59 PM

the the poster "Fat Bast***" is a BC fan and has close to 45,000 posts on that site?

strange

now he's back peddling even more...

Jan 3, 2020, 10:17 PM

Who is "C ya soon?"

JudgeHolden not only will not back up his trolling on this site, he starts back peddling when a Clemson poster challenges him. He shrinks back and now wants to the challenge to include the SEC. Classic...

Judge responds:

"How bout you post your own sig challenge here? Better yet, post it on the SECRant and challenge the whole conference?

I know this will be difficult for you, but I’m happy to help you with the big words over two syllables.

Hell, just let me know and I’ll write it for you. Then you can just cut and paste.

I had the balls to post a sig bet on your board. You shriveling?"

Re: now he's back peddling even more...

Jan 3, 2020, 10:28 PM

JudgeHolden

You trolled this site and made a lame bet and refuse to back it up. Most Clemson fans aren't trash like you who go on other team's boards and act like you. SO you can run and hide on your tigercrap.com board and act like we are the gutless ones because we don't put up the same lame challenge. Nobody is going to do that.

You are pitiful.

His reception there was as predicted.

Jan 3, 2020, 9:09 PM

He should have run his idea by his fellow fans prior to posting here. At least then only the LSU fan base would be calling his idea lame right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

exactly AND which is why...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:11 PM

Nobody on here was responding to it.

There's not a whole lot to do in the swamp once your gator

Jan 3, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to His reception there was as predicted. ]

tags are used up and your sister leave home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just went over there...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:11 PM

...funny they talk about the "primitive" layout of Tnet. Their's is certainly not a 21st century upgrade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Yeah, that’s funny...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:12 PM

Be sure to shower

Re: No you aren't "shrewder"...

Jan 3, 2020, 10:48 PM

After they get what they deep down know is coming you won't hear from them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 12:03 PM

Let’s explore that.

The Judge got you to agree to a one-sided bet.

Then he trolled you over to (or out of lurking on) the TRant.

Then he got you all talking about the Rant over here.

Then he baited your guy into humiliating himself on the Rant with some of the dumbest posts ever (and that is saying something on the Rant).

So you may want to reconsider your opinion of native Cajun slyness (called canaille and pronounced cun-EYE).

And maybe, just maybe, you ought to reflect a little on the low opinion Clemson has of other fan bases.

Uh...

Jan 4, 2020, 12:27 PM

I guess.

What actually makes more sense is “judge” came up with a pretty lame bet idea. He took some heat and defaulted to some pretty basic psychological games in an attempt to get under the skin of his target audience. Still lame. He then attempted to tag one of his buddies, a common tactic when you are in a tight spot, but said buddy didn’t show. “Judge” then went back to his site, outlined his lame idea, and was met with the very similar “meh” response that he received here. For some reason he thought he’d try and change the narrative to “he trolled us”, which would be an embarrassing troll attempt if true. But it’s not true. Despite all of this, some posters here still took the bet, and in attempt to have a fun, albeit lame, bet with LSU fans, followed HIS instructions to post the same bet on your site. If getting someone to take you up on a dumb bet idea is trolling, then mission accomplished? But that would leave me wondering if he even knows what “trolling” is.

Long story short, his post here didn’t go as planned because the idea wasn’t very good. In an attempt to save face, he attempted to change the narrative to something that was even dumber. It’s embarrassing and transparent. We know what good trolling is, and that ain’t it. You know this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or . . .

Jan 4, 2020, 12:35 PM

You are so blind you can’t see the truth. I’m going with that one.

This site is a BB in a boxcar compared to the Rant.

And yet, here you are.***

Jan 4, 2020, 12:40 PM

Re: Or . . .

Jan 4, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Or . . . ]

my god all of you lsu guys are pu$$ies - dude, go home. what kind of pansy even goes to other people’s sites.

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Pansies going to other teams’ sites

Jan 4, 2020, 1:41 PM

A whole host of your Baws are on the TRant right now making you look dumb.

As the Judge just pointed out to one of them, Clemson’s “orange myopia will lead to acute #### myalgia when they lose.”

By the way, does the “family” that is “ordained by God” approve of calling people “pu$$ies”? I haven’t heard my preacher use it much, but maybe you all have different standards.

You sound very upset.

Jan 4, 2020, 1:47 PM

I sincerely hope you do not consider resorting to physical violence.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The passive aggressive Christian shaming won't work

Jan 4, 2020, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Pansies going to other teams’ sites ]

around here. We know a pussy when we see one.

Another psychological game being played by an LSU fan?***

Jan 4, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Pansies going to other teams’ sites ]

you sound triggered honey***

Jan 4, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Pansies going to other teams’ sites ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 4, 2020, 1:05 PM

2 rules of betting:

Don't bet with drunks or fools

Don't make a bet you can't pay or collect

The winner will come on the field not from the Clemson faithful on TNet or the SEC/anti-Clemson incestial clan on the Rant.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic