Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
60 minutes on Cyber attacks against the US
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,302

60 minutes on Cyber attacks against the US

Feb 21, 2021, 10:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjX-WnJ75C0&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=I6A1EHhsZBbUWidW%3A6

Super interesting. Some experts saying we should attack back. I think I agree. The USA needs to be a bada$$ when it comes to this. Agree?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 60 minutes on Cyber attacks against the US

Feb 21, 2021, 11:00 AM

Do you think we aren't?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Supposedly, individual companies are but the US gov

Feb 21, 2021, 11:02 AM

isn't. Did you watch the video?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No I didn't but I would think

Feb 21, 2021, 11:05 AM

our government ( especially under Trump) would retaliate through any resources the CIA has. Can't let the unfree world run free.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some experts were saying that we put warrants out...

Feb 21, 2021, 11:07 AM

but not going on a strong offense to mess up countries that do it. I guess it is a little risky but I am like hey, mess with us and get it back 100x!

Treat them like Qasem Soleimani.***

Feb 21, 2021, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

My thoughts...we have the brightest minds in the world...

Feb 21, 2021, 1:24 PM

cyber attack!!!

Re: we have the brightest minds in the world... Man on moon

Feb 21, 2021, 1:34 PM

we did it because, according to Von Braun, "Our Germans weree better than their Germans". Can we still say that our Russian hackers are better than their Russian hackers?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No I didn't but I would think

Feb 21, 2021, 11:48 AM [ in reply to No I didn't but I would think ]

It's also going on with Iran. I recall a year or two ago there were suspicious fires and explosions in both Iranian power plants and their nuclear research facilities - all within a couple of days. They were attributed to cyber attacks and not necessarily Israel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very interesting...

Feb 21, 2021, 1:25 PM

I think we should build a cyber army and absolutely crush any country that messes with us. Be fun to watch.

Feb 21, 2021, 12:14 PM

The perfect answer to this is like Sean Connery said in a movie......They put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

This^^***

Feb 21, 2021, 1:26 PM

Feb 21, 2021, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: 60 minutes on Cyber attacks against the US ]

“What are you prepared to do!?!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2021, 12:36 PM

The US Government had no problem using the Stuxnet virus to shut down part of the Iranian Nuclear program a few years ago.

The complexity in the Solarwinds issue is determining if a Nation State (Russia) attacked a US Private Enterprise for the purpose of terrorism or if it was a group of Russian Criminals doing this for the purpose of criminal activity.

Most of the huge hacks that make the news are very sophisticated from a planning and coordination standpoint but the virus itself could have usually been stopped or minimized with pretty simple cyber security hygiene. It is kind of like if you had a huge piece of property surrounded by a fence but did not realize that for months/years there was a hole in the fence somewhere that you did not know about until a wolf gets in a kills some sheep.

No worries, Joe's on it now, I'm sure he's got an

Feb 21, 2021, 1:38 PM

actionable plan

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No worries, Joe's on it now, I'm sure he's got an

Feb 21, 2021, 2:54 PM

No help from President Joe if it means America First!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No worries, Joe's on it now, I'm sure he's got an

Feb 22, 2021, 1:33 AM

You mean former president Trump. Happened on his watch and he chose to do nothing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking we do it and have been doing it for

Feb 21, 2021, 3:07 PM

many years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2021, 4:38 PM

I would not trust 60 mins to wash by dog’s bowl and I don’t own a dog

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,302
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic