Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“No one wants to play Clemson!”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,813

“No one wants to play Clemson!”

Nov 28, 2019, 8:38 AM

I just think this is the funniest thing. Any time Clemson is mentioned in the narrative, this is all that is said, there is a brief, awkward silence, and then the conversation moves on.

We’ve got LSU, OSU, Baylor, Georgia, oh and NEVER forget Utah they have the best defense in the land! They are legit balanced!

And UGA has an ELITE defense.

But, ummmm. (Gulp), there’s Clemson, sitting there in the back of the ROY bus quietly ahead in most all metrics and ready to just crash the whole party. No one wants to play them. Quickly moving on from that.....

Butt, what IF Utah loses to Oregon, and Oklahoma loses to Ok st, and Georgia loses to LSU. Would Baylor get in?? And I mean Penn State, the committee really respects them!

Lol. It’s really funny. Ok end of morning rant. Have a fantastic thanksgiving friends!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “No one wants to play Clemson!”

Nov 28, 2019, 8:46 AM

We are sitting in the back of the ROY bus calculating where to inflict the mudhole. They all know what’s coming and are praying it’s not them that is on the receiving end and that another team might possibly get lucky and knock off Clemson so they won’t have to play us in the final.

Yeah we really P'd the punchbowl for them

Nov 28, 2019, 9:03 AM

ESecPN was ALL geared up to slobber over their little baby all year long, but the problem was we were, and ARE, #1. So they just stuck us in a corner for a while (#3), so they could get some valuable kiss up time with their franchise teams, hoping people would forget we exist. Now they face the problem of looking like total idiots when we steamroll the whole playoff field. They want to toe the SEC line, but they don't want to look like fools, so they just periodically acknowledge the elephant, or tiger in this case, in the room.

agreed, posted similar thing yesterday

Nov 28, 2019, 9:14 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/the-secret-is-everyone-always-knew-it-deep-inside-26411818#26411818

Bingo!***

Nov 28, 2019, 12:12 PM

and Clemson absolutely does not care who we play first

Nov 28, 2019, 12:15 PM

it doesn't matter. Some might be a little better than others, but it doesn't matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,813
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic