Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No matter if you agree or not with Lee, he's a better manager than Brian Snitker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

No matter if you agree or not with Lee, he's a better manager than Brian Snitker

Apr 17, 2019, 11:16 PM

He has to be the dumbest manager in baseball. The Diamondbacks got the game winning run in the 10th b/c he left Jessie Biddle in, who couldn't find the strike zone the entire night. Biddle walked the winning run in after a Biddle error and two walks loaded the bases. Managers with firing synapses would have seen enough and pulled the lefty about to face the opponents best bat who also happens to be a right-handed batter.

Snitker can't set a lineup (Inciarte leading off), can't manage a bullpen, and doesn't know advanced analytics. His only reprieve is the players seem to love him. Idk why, but he's the worst manager I've seen in the new age of advanced statistics. Just clueless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter if you agree or not with Lee, he's a better manager than Brian Snitker

Apr 18, 2019, 1:06 AM

Snitker was NL manager of the year last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He can thank Folty and Acuna having breakout years. Markakis won a GG too.

Apr 18, 2019, 9:14 AM

Just b/c you win an award doesn't mean you deserve it.

Dumb@$$ Post...***

Apr 18, 2019, 3:55 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you watch the game? Defend Snit if it was such a dumb@ss post

Apr 18, 2019, 9:17 AM

You're feedback was quite productive.

I'm not the only one who thinks Snit isn't a good manager. This is a common belief of everyone on the Talking Chop podcast and anyone who knows basic advanced analytics.

Re: No matter if you agree or not with Lee, he's a better manager than Brian Snitker

Apr 18, 2019, 9:30 AM

I feel like AA needs to pony up and get Kimbrel. The man can still close games and would only make the pen stronger. Have Minter in the 8th and Craig shut the door in the 9th. Bullpen was an issue last year and it’s looking like it will be a problem again this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 9:35 AM

I think he is keeping the bench warm until Chipper decides he wants to come and coach. Who knows if he will be a great manager but I feel like he could do just as good of a job as Snit can.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic