Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty

Jan 19, 2021, 12:10 PM

will we still play them next year? Clearly they will have a different coach and most of their players will transfer or be in prison. Isn't there a better program in Georgia we could play, like Georgia State, SCAD or someone like that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I would be ok with playing GT twice at this point.***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You may not remember this, but

Jan 19, 2021, 12:19 PM

last year we were supposed to play UofSuCk. However, they were too scared and decided not to play any OOC games for fear of embarrassment. UGA did the same thing with GT. As a result, we had to scramble and scheduled Citadel at the last minute. I'm guessing something similar will happen again this year now that SEC teams have created a precedent of backing out of games that they know they will lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You may not remember this, but

Jan 19, 2021, 12:24 PM

Get your facts straight. It was the SEC that cancelled all OOC games like Clemson UofSuCK and Gawja Gawja Tech.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 12:26 PM

Man, it’s like that whole conference is chicken.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Jan 19, 2021, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: You may not remember this, but ]

UofSuCk and UGA were scared to play OOC games against Clemson and GT, so they backed out of those games. Thank you for reiterating the point I already made.

Yes...the SEC...the conference Usuc & UGA are in...and they

Jan 19, 2021, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: You may not remember this, but ]

went right along with the SEC mandate!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: You may not remember this, but ]

I think he was just being sarcastic. Surely you can Skip to how funny it would be for the SEC to be scared to play OOC games.

Jan 19, 2021, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: You may not remember this, but ]

Why would Uof SC not voted to play OOC games when they were already told they were not happening? Save face already!

Yes...the SEC...the conference Usuc & UGA are in...and they

Jan 19, 2021, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: You may not remember this, but ]

went right along with the SEC mandate!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty

Jan 19, 2021, 12:16 PM

Do you really think it matters who is coaching or playing for UGA when the Dawgs play Clemson in game 1?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would have made a difference in 1980...

Jan 19, 2021, 12:20 PM

Today, not so much.

Re: It would have made a difference in 1980...

Jan 19, 2021, 12:22 PM

I would hope to be entertained with a fake kick or two, regardless of who their coach is.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

As a leghumper fan, are you worried you might have to

Jan 19, 2021, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty ]

vacate any of your recent football national championships?

I do not hesitate for a nanosecond to give gwpCoot a TU

Jan 19, 2021, 12:34 PM

on his good posts.

That one in 2018 wasn't as good as this one,tho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: As a leghumper fan, are you worried you might have to

Jan 19, 2021, 9:13 PM [ in reply to As a leghumper fan, are you worried you might have to ]

now that's funny!

No !!!

Jan 19, 2021, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty ]

UGa is going to lose regardless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 19, 2021, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty ]

no

but, it does matter that ughey has medical personnel on hand for the damage the tiger d will inflict.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No it doesn't matter because...

Jan 19, 2021, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that UGA is about to get the NCAA death penalty ]

your team will be dogmeat that day regardless of who coaches or who the QB is.

If history is any indication...

Jan 19, 2021, 3:40 PM

it is entirely likely UGa will have four or five players suspended for arrests and/or various other legal issues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:06 PM

I don't watch Sports Center or live on websites but where is all this nonsense about Georgia coming from?

scad playin football? now there's a laugh***

Jan 19, 2021, 1:09 PM

Re: scad playin football? now there's a laugh***

Jan 19, 2021, 2:15 PM

You have to imagine that the could draw up some fascinating plays.

I thought Georgia already fired Jeremy Pruitt.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:14 PM

Please update your poast.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven’t seen anything..

Jan 19, 2021, 8:16 PM

I check a lot of websites, but have not seen anything about Georgia getting in trouble for any violations. See people hint on here but no one says where they heard anything, or what they heard.

Jan 19, 2021, 9:21 PM

Well you just aren’t looking at the right interwebs.

Jan 19, 2021, 10:29 PM

Or maybe people that post wanna be junk just live in their own dream worlds. Any fan of any sport that revels in problems other teams have just doesn't realize troubles only hurt everyone.

Jan 19, 2021, 8:32 PM

Armstrong is coming on strong with their program. They don’t even share helmets anymore.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic