Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No gas tax
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

No gas tax

Apr 27, 2017, 12:34 PM

????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No gas tax

Apr 27, 2017, 12:39 PM

Correction: Our do nothing Senate finally got their act together late yesterday. Now conference committee between House and Senate will work out the differences and hopefully we get needed road revenues!

Go throw boxes of gas in the Charleston harbor

Apr 27, 2017, 12:43 PM

Let's get this revolution started

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Better yet ... torch all of the fertile fields in Florence

Apr 27, 2017, 1:02 PM

to get the crook Leatherman out of the SC Senate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No fixed roads either. It was time to make out of staters

Apr 27, 2017, 12:47 PM

pay their fair share.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: No fixed roads either. It was time to make out of staters

Apr 27, 2017, 12:58 PM

According to Tara Servatius on radio 106.3. of the currently collected gasoline taxes only about 55% is spent on road repairs, fixes etc. Before we raise the tax my friend we need to know where the heck is the other money going. Sure its' easy to say make the out of staters pay but the reality is the market place is very competitive and should we go with your approach look for many of those out of sisters to go elsewhere.
Once this tax is raised it will never go back. The DOT in SC is mismanaged beyond belief
I do understand where you are coming from but candidly your approach would only make matters worse in this state.

Goes to contractors who funnel the money into

Apr 27, 2017, 1:02 PM

The fronts of the politicians.

Duh.. why the heck do you think any 1 wants the frustration of a job that past $23k a year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: No fixed roads either. It was time to make out of staters

Apr 27, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: No fixed roads either. It was time to make out of staters ]

The DOT should not be run by the representatives. Too much good old boy stuff. Should report to the Governor's office and so be held accountable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic