Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No Room for Racism in Rock Hill, but we will arrest you for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

No Room for Racism in Rock Hill, but we will arrest you for

Sep 2, 2015, 11:46 AM

being black...

http://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article33401787.html

ROCK HILL
Two people were arrested during a traffic stop that was prompted by a driver flipping the middle finger to a Rock Hill Police officer at an intersection, according to a police report.

The officer was sitting at a red light at Mt. Gallant Road and Cherry Road about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday when a red SUV pulled up beside her, the report states. The driver reportedly looked at the officer “with a deep stare and then put his left hand all the way out the window and stuck up his middle finger in an angry manner.”

The officer followed the vehicle into the parking lot of Little Caesar’s on Cherry Road “to investigate if the driver was intoxicated, on drugs or was having any mental issues due to his public disorderly action at the red light,” police said. The driver, 20-year-old Michael Ronkeyvius Douglas, was walking away from the car and yelled an expletive at the officer while again holding up his middle finger when she asked to speak with him.

Douglas walked “aggressively” back to the vehicle as the officer approached, the report states. His female passenger pulled out a cellphone and began screaming and filming the confrontation. Douglas put the key in the car’s ignition and tried to roll up the windows.

Believing Douglas could use the car as a weapon or grab a weapon from the front seat, the officer tried to handcuff him but he snatched his hand away, police said. This led to a physical struggle between Douglas the officer, both of whom went to the ground as the officer struggled to handcuff him.

Douglas broke free and began screaming in the patrol car’s video camera, then went into the Little Caesar’s, police said. The officer then told the passenger she needed to produce an ID, and the driver said “numerous” times that she didn’t have one.

The female passenger was handcuffed until backup officers arrived, and began screaming and banging on the window of the patrol car, the report says. Douglas then came out of the restaurant yelling, “This is how they do us, bro,” and said he was being arrested because he is black and the officer is white. The female passenger is white.

Douglas was charged with public disorderly conduct, resisting police and possession of marijuana. He was placed in the Rock Hill city jail, where he remained Wednesday under $1,972 bond. The female passenger was charged with failure to identify.

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article33401787.html#storylink=cpy

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couple of points

Sep 2, 2015, 11:49 AM

I'm going to name my next dog Ronkeyvius, what an awesome name.

Who ##### agitates a cop when they've got weed on them?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of Greenr's kids is named Ronkeyvius.

Sep 2, 2015, 11:52 AM

TROO FACT.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of Greenr's kids is not named

Sep 2, 2015, 11:53 AM

MauldinT
Historian [3285]
Joined 1 year ago
TigerPulse: 100%

Also a TROO FACK

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well yeah, we wanted her to have a name that no other white

Sep 2, 2015, 11:53 AM [ in reply to One of Greenr's kids is named Ronkeyvius. ]

people had.

#Individualism
#Special
#Lovely
#Poetic

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couple of points

Sep 2, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Couple of points ]

Make sure your next dog is one you don't like because with a name like that he'll run off and not come back

And

Dumbazzes that's who

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Ronkeyvius would never run away from me

Sep 2, 2015, 12:04 PM

He may go around stealing peoples shoes and stuff out of their garage, but he'll always bring them back to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that's totally why ol' Da'Rontekeyvius was arrested***

Sep 2, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree and if you don't believe me

Sep 2, 2015, 12:00 PM

don't ask MauldinT
Historian [3285]
Joined 1 year ago
, ask DRonk

GITT if you are DRonk***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GITT if you are DRonk***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:03 PM

@DRonk

Ronkeyvius

Sep 2, 2015, 12:00 PM

that was actually Parnell's middle name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not on facebook so your arguement is invalid

Sep 2, 2015, 12:02 PM

Serious, ask MauldinT
Historian [3285]
Joined 1 year ago

I read your post, but all I saw was Ronkeyvius.***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:06 PM

I highly doubt that the white folks would take the

Sep 2, 2015, 12:10 PM

white passenger in the race draft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No Room for Racism in Rock Hill, but we will arrest you for

Sep 2, 2015, 12:18 PM

Greenr is correct. I flip off cops all the time in Rock Hill and they never do anything to me. And I'm white!

This is outrageous!

I basically just flip off everyone, even the cops.

Sep 2, 2015, 12:21 PM

NEVER. ARRESTED. ONCE.

Re: I basically just flip off everyone, even the cops.

Sep 2, 2015, 12:30 PM

Speaking of cops. Yesterday afternoon about 4:30, there was a RHPD security detail attached to a couple that was looking around downtown. Cops were plain clothed, wearing earpieces and were transporting in two unmarked suburbans.

What was that about I wonder?

I know Jeb was at Amelie's, but that was last week.***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:31 PM

THey were at Cherry Park just before or after if they were

Sep 2, 2015, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I basically just flip off everyone, even the cops. ]

in White Suburbans. I was out running and saw it. Thought maybe it was somebody important like Donald Trump or Kim Kardashian.

Re: THey were at Cherry Park just before or after if they were

Sep 2, 2015, 12:36 PM

Yep, white suburbans.

Lemme do some checking with my peoples. Probably an Outcast

Sep 2, 2015, 12:38 PM

thing.

Too bad it wasn't Outkast, but the Suburbans would have been Donks and they would have been Candy Red and Neon Green.

Same, makes me feel powerful

Sep 2, 2015, 12:40 PM [ in reply to I basically just flip off everyone, even the cops. ]

Of course, my windows are tinted so dark you really can't see inside, so that helps.

DEY CANT C ME THRU DA BLUNT SMOKE***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:41 PM

Interesting...

Sep 2, 2015, 12:41 PM

I though Little Caesar's was only for trashy white people.

Sure the article didn't say Little Skeezers?***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:47 PM

You're telling me this guy's middle name is

Sep 2, 2015, 12:51 PM

Ronkeyvious?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic