Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe 19b will get his wish and we'll get to see this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Maybe 19b will get his wish and we'll get to see this...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:10 PM

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/status/1346108098776354822

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet those PA ballots worked well in NY...***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Note the date on this, sir.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:30 PM

Do me a solid and actually listen to this guy's testimony and note that he submitted a sworn statement along with it.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333873636135084034?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1333873636135084034%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fdriving-completed-ballots-ny-pennsylvania-decided-speak-update-usps-contract-truck-driver-transferred-288000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahaha. I swear I drove completed ballots.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:56 PM

No actual evidence he did, just his word. Given he is an amateur ghost hunter with a history of drug abuse, mental health issues, domestic violence, and a long criminal record including forgery, I’m going to go ahead and not believe his word.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Note the date on this, sir.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Note the date on this, sir. ]

Jesse Morgan has a long history of drugs and crime. He's been in prison for forgery.

"Morgan’s voter fraud claims on Tuesday similarly lacked a convincing premise. He claimed a series of “weird” incidents — including interactions with a postal employee he described as “kind of rude” — on a truck drive from Bethpage, New York to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He said those incidents convinced him that he had been tricked into some sort of voter fraud scheme carrying bogus ballots. Much of Morgan’s speech centered on the fact that he couldn’t find his preferred trailer at work a day after the supposed voter fraud, with the implication that Morgan’s trailer had been stolen for nefarious purposes.

“I liked that trailer,” Morgan said. “It was a nice trailer.”

Despite the thin nature of the allegations, Morgan’s claims have been promoted by a handful of Trump supporters. The press conference was organized by Phill Kline, the former attorney general of Kansas who was suspended indefinitely from practicing law in 2013 over allegations of perjury and misleading officials.

Kline said at the press conference that he had pressed Morgan on any criminal background and substance abuse issues, in an attempt to test his honesty.

“Jessie revealed to me that he had been a drug addict, that he’d been arrested, that he served some time,” Kline said.

Pennsylvania court records show that Morgan has been arrested multiple times. In the most serious case, Morgan faced a raft of charges in 2005 that included forgery, theft, and receiving stolen property. Morgan eventually pleaded guilty to the forgery charge and was sentenced to more than six months in prison."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fraud-witness-also-believes-ghosts-are-haunting-his-family

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Note the date on this, sir.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:01 PM

It ties into the conversation.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-bet-those-PA-ballots-worked-well-in-NY***-28441124

I have a criminal history, remember? I am the reason the flap and chute type band night depositories were changed to more secure means back in the 1970s.

SMOCKING GUB***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe 19b will get his wish and we'll get to see this...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would it not be released immediately into the public...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:29 PM

domain?

I'd probably release it to in the congressional set on Wed.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:32 PM

That's just me. I hope the camera are rolling, don't you?

No, I would release whatever "evidence" I had right away...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:33 PM

the reason it is not released is it is likely as full of sheet as all of the other supposed "evidence".

No, I would release whatever "evidence" I had right away...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I'd probably release it to in the congressional set on Wed. ]

the reason it is not released is it is likely as full of sheet as all of the other supposed "evidence".

If you want to make sure no one has time to review it, sure.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I'd probably release it to in the congressional set on Wed. ]

But if you have genuine evidence, you release it immediately and allow time for the truth to be investigated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So just how long do you feel is appropriate for...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:40 PM

that to be investigated? I mean, if it was revealed today would there be enough time to investigate the validity of the documents pertaining to this evidence before Wed?

Re: So just how long do you feel is appropriate for...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:47 PM

If it's revealed today, the first question is who kept it under wraps for two months, and why. But if there's a valid reason, you want to take all the time you have left to make a convincing case.

Revealing it 5 minutes before the vote on Wednesday might be a good way to go about it, but only if (as flow noted) it's entirely BS and just for show.

IDK, the exam of the 22 dominion machines in Antrim Co...

Jan 4, 2021, 1:49 PM

has gotten no respect. We're playing a game here. Pubs put up targets and dems shoot them down without justification or any consideration. Imo, this is more than politics on both sides. Pubs want fair elections while the opposition is desperately clinging to their freedom if fraud is proven.

The sad think, imo, is if all the fraud ends up not being investigated and prosecuted. It's a fateful day when Americans lose their rights to a fair election. I believe that's where this leads. Imo, it won't be so many years until all the people taking issue with me now turn about and wish their votes counted.

'think,' should be 'thing,' I don't know why I see think in my brain but my fingers decide a 'k,' should be a 'g.'
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

There was no fraud. It was a fair election.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:01 PM

You’re a sucker and a moron

they're being "shot down" quickly because...

Jan 4, 2021, 2:30 PM [ in reply to IDK, the exam of the 22 dominion machines in Antrim Co... ]

they are BS.

Seemingly smart people have forgotten the difference between baseless allegations and proof/evidence.

Excuse me while I point out that witnesses are evidence.

Jan 5, 2021, 8:35 AM

Two witnesses will put you in prison for murder for the rest of your life. Your problem is reading new media which tells you want you want to hear with spin jobs and twisted truths.

Partly true.

Jan 5, 2021, 8:50 AM

Witness testimony constitutes evidence, but that evidence may be disregarded for a number of reasons. First, a court might doubt their credibility, not just because witnesses lie, but because human perception is subjective and memories are fallible. Second, a witness with no corroborating evidence is more likely to be doubted. Third, witnesses who testify otherwise--including election officials from both political parties who repeatedly deny allegations of fraud--can outweigh the evidentiary value of the other witnesses.

These are determinations for various adjudicators to take up at the local and state levels.

And in many if not most cases, those determinations have been made.

This reminds me of a series of cases I'm currently working on. We sued a fraudster who (allegedly) stole millions of dollars from our client. When the time for his first civil trial came, he failed to show up, and we proved our case against him. Now we're still in lawsuits with him about other things, and... guess what he's doing now? He's accusing us of lying to the court in the first case where he failed to show up. He's even showing documentary evidence to prove we're wrong.

Does this mean that the (alleged) fraudster has a right to overturn the first decision? No. He had a chance, and he decided to throw the match, for reasons we can speculate about.

Same with the election. People had their chance. For whatever reason, the adjudicators determined that the claims of election fraud were not sufficient to overturn the results. It's now over.

Of all the witness which testified in the several hearings..

Jan 5, 2021, 9:21 AM

only two were challenged by this board. The ditzy blonde who was high as the GA pines and the truck driver who, after prison found a job driving a truck for a USPS contractor. I've seen videos of dozens of credible witnesses testify to being thrown out of counting places for challenging ballots, I've seen videos of counters cheering when they were thrown out after challenging the 6' rule which prevented them from doing their jobs. Some of these counters and observers have over a decade of dedication to their responsibility to oversee fair elections.

What is happening now is pure evil. Turn you back on the truth and the truth will turn its back on you.

I believe that you truly believe that.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:49 AM

I'm trying to take you seriously by letting you defend all of these supposed conspiracies to fraudulently elect Joe Biden.

Saying "I've seen videos" is not sufficient, you understand. I told a story in my earlier post about an alleged fraudster I'm suing. He's making up all kinds of stories now about how we lied and the truth hasn't come out. Problem is, he stuck his head in the sand the day he was supposed to make his case.

The answer for him is that, even if he's right (he's not), he gave up his chance to prove it. Same goes for your supposed witnesses. We're past that time now. If they failed to prove their case when it had to be proven, that's on them.

And by the way, those witnesses you believe it? Maybe they're liars. Maybe they're the evil ones. Maybe you're being duped. Go back and see what they did, procedurally at the appropriate time, and see what happened there. If you like, pick just one, and I'll happily learn about it with you.

Ya if there’s a body to go along with their claims.

Jan 5, 2021, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Excuse me while I point out that witnesses are evidence. ]

If there’s no body or missing person (evidence of wrongdoing), no charges will be brought. In all of these links you post you have a whole bunch of “witnesses” and no evidence of anything fraudulent having happened. Thus their testimony isn’t credible, since there’s no evidence of wrongdoing. Blame the big bad “new media” all you want, but you’re a sucker and a moron.

Re: Maybe 19b will get his wish and we'll get to see this...

Jan 4, 2021, 1:39 PM

Patrick Byrne, darling of Gateway pundit, Parler, and Q anon crowd, one of the last three remaining patriots in the entire country, along with Powell and Lin Wood. God bless you Mr Byrne.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please point out Lancashire County, PA on the map

Jan 4, 2021, 11:53 PM

I'd like to visit there someday. Sounds quite British and fun.

BTW: Lancashire PA doesn't exist you dumas

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic