Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else find this Qualk guy to be annoying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Anyone else find this Qualk guy to be annoying

Jul 30, 2020, 12:26 PM

As I do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Jul 30, 2020, 12:31 PM

If you want annoying tune in at 3...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I dont know why they keep that clown***

Jul 30, 2020, 12:33 PM

I don’t go there....***

Jul 30, 2020, 12:38 PM [ in reply to No. ]

Yes butt not nearly as bad as Walt

Jul 30, 2020, 12:32 PM

Kelly is my fave and not just cause she has bewbs

Walt can be annoying and a bit of a bully to SOME callers...

Jul 30, 2020, 1:17 PM

But the guy knows his sports and history of it.

Oh and he’s NEVER wrong ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Jul 30, 2020, 12:34 PM

I think it is the best show on ccp

He is knowledgeable and what tickle_it said about Kelly having bewbs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Different annoying than Walt

Jul 30, 2020, 1:10 PM

Qualk seems to get on some totally illogical point every day and won’t let go until a Kelly straightens him out....
Today, he says ACC games scheduled should mainly be Bus Distance for the traveling team....

Here's how I view the lineup

Jul 30, 2020, 12:47 PM

Mickey: dumb redneck that somehow landed a radio job. Has some interesting points occasionally. 2nd best show on WCCP.

That guy from Anderson that I can't remember his name from 9-12. Boring and monotone. Can't listen because boring. 3rd best show on WCCP.

Qualk and Kelly: entertaining dialogue. Qualk's rants are annoying at times, but at least he's well researched and cares about his job. Kelly is a good friend of ours and was instrumental in my wife and I meeting so there is perhaps some bias in this ranking. 1st best show on WCCP.

Walt: What a stupid MFer. He abuses his callers and his co-host and is insufferable. Number 1 worst show on WCCP. I will choose to listen to crappy country music before I listen to him.

ROH

Re: Here's how I view the lineup

Jul 30, 2020, 12:55 PM

Agree 100% that Kelly is very talented and is fantastic on the radio. Would not surprise me a bit if she moved on to bigger things in the future.

Walt is by far the worst. Obnoxious loudmouth who claims "lines are loaded but someone just dropped so now is your time to get in". Hey dude........if the lines are always loaded then why is it that I hear the same 5 people EVERY day call in?

Re: Here's how I view the lineup

Jul 30, 2020, 12:56 PM

So you obviously have a contact at the station..................any insight on what the other hosts think about Walt? You may not be able to say but always wondering what the other employees thought of him.

She already does a lot with the ACC network as well.

Jul 30, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's how I view the lineup ]

She was up in Connecticut every week at the ESPN studios shooting a Thursday night ACC Basketball show up until it was all canceled. She always did the radio show from the hotel Thursdays and Fridays when she was up there. She definitely has the drive to take it as far as she can so it will be fun to see how far that is.

ROH

IMO Kelly is the best on the station. Now I will say ....

Jul 30, 2020, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Here's how I view the lineup ]

when they get on the rants about The Office or Parks and Rec I turn that crap off.

Anyway she’s well prepared and has a good personality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree re/ Kelly. She will go on to greater things...

Jul 30, 2020, 1:24 PM

Just hope its not ESPN related....

Too late, it's already ESPN/ACC Network related***

Jul 30, 2020, 1:32 PM

ROH

I mean the office is better hands down so I'm not sure what

Jul 30, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to IMO Kelly is the best on the station. Now I will say .... ]

they would really be debating.

You can't talk sports 100% of the time when there are no sports though so I'll cut them some slack on that.

ROH

Agreed that it can’t be all sports. I guess it’s because ...

Jul 30, 2020, 1:41 PM

I hate those shows. I do like it when they get on food because I love to eat lol.

Yes.....

Jul 30, 2020, 1:26 PM

he thinks he's cooler than he actually is.....and his rants are like nails on a chalkboard.

As far as Walt....you have to know what you're getting....his job his to tick you people off. He's good at it.

Then you have Redneck in the morning followed by monotones.

BUT at least we can't Clemson talk so whatever.......Qualk and Kelly's show is the worst.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he sucks his teeth a lot and he often starts a phrase and

Jul 30, 2020, 5:17 PM

stops mid sentence ...that's annoys me. His rants are also annoying at times, because sometimes I have no idea what or who he is ranting against. All that said, in general, I prefer this show to the other option, but sometimes I just have to turn it off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic