Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have to say Spurrier is really growing on me post-SCAR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Have to say Spurrier is really growing on me post-SCAR

Sep 20, 2017, 11:21 PM

Not only did he drop their program like a bad habit but also jumped ship for Florida the first chance he had. Since then all has he has done is gush over Dabo and Clemson. Talk about an awesome slap in face! Sorry coots!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to say Spurrier is really growing on me post-SCAR

Sep 20, 2017, 11:27 PM

not me. Never have liked him and dont see anything to change my opinion. Too arrogant

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 11:41 PM

+1 for being honest and staying true

No!

Sep 20, 2017, 11:44 PM

Sorry but he is a peckerhead of the first order. He can dish it out but can't take it. Talked smack his entire career, including his days in cootville and then quit on his team midseason. Now he had taken over the "new" ESPNU station on satellite radio. I was driving most of the day and spent my entire morning drive listening to him reminisce about his glory years at Duke, Florida, and the coots. Ruining sports talk on TV was not enough for ESPN, now they are intent on ruining the college sports channel on satellite radio too. Spurrier is making "guest" appearances on morning and afternoon shows and, of course, the focus is always on him, not the college teams and the games of the week. Enough is enough. Please Spurrier, just go away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is but he still ripped out our enemy's hearts...***

Sep 21, 2017, 12:29 AM

Sep 21, 2017, 12:54 AM

He will never grow on me.Couldn't stand him when he was at Florida(both as a QB and HC)
nor could I take him in Cootville.He jumped ship on the coots, and as you said he has jumped ship
on the Gators.
There was an old song that said( in part) I'm never going to love you, but don't be sad, cause 2 out of 3 ain't bad.Well, in this case having him gush over Dabo, and Clemson is the last thing I'd ever want to see from that scumbag.
I actually got more respect for Muschamp than I ever will for Spurrier.

Don't want or need him either...zero out of three***

Sep 21, 2017, 11:18 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 8:08 AM

He's still the classic "bully". He pulls for whatever team is winning. He says nothing about Duke, until they win a few games, then it's "well, we got it started pretty well for them up there". Same with Florida, he doesn't mention them again until they start winning. He's pulling for Dabo 'cos the Tigers are an elite team. He's an A-hole, always has been and always will be.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told all my feathered friends that he would leave them in

Sep 21, 2017, 9:13 AM

worse shape than he found them and he did. The only thing that he didn't do was tell them that they suck, always have sucked and always will suck. I his ego wouldn't allow him to go out as a loser without blaming them for the dump they are.

Sep 21, 2017, 11:12 AM

I think most of the rants between the ole ball sac and Dabo were just for show, much like professional wrestlers.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic