Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At lease read the testimony.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 744

At lease read the testimony.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:30 PM

I've only hear clips of videos posted on Twitter ;) so I dug up what I believe to be a transcript.

"My name is Phil Waldron, I’m a retired Army going 30 years I spent the first half my career just like Colonel mastriano here as a cavalry officer, conducting armed reconnaissance counter reconnaissance last half of my career, spent in information warfare. As a psychological operations officer and information Operations Officer, conducted computer network operations, electronic warfare especially electronic warfare deception counter deception and offset and a couple other specialties.

So I spent most of my all of my time as an operations officer, my perspective, looking at this, this problem set is how to break in how to break it how to destroy it how to manipulate it, and my team has been researching this specific issue since August, but we’re working with another team that’s been intently working on this problem set the voting machine manipulation for two years since the Ted Cruz and Beta race in Texas in 2018, and the Kentucky governor’s race where there were significant anomalies observed. And I like to add that there are many, many more teams like ours, small, small teams that are joined in this fight and therefore throwing the flag, left and right so there’s there’s a lot of folks who recognize the anomalies, the voting systems in the US and in Pennsylvania were built to be manipulated. They’ve been used in elections around the world, and stolen elections, around the world and Venezuela, Italy, Argentina Singapore, Bolivia is closest to two weeks ago.

Philadelphia uses ES&S Pittsburgh uses Dominion. Other counties in PA use Dominion and other systems.

What’s, what’s the real deal. So all these election systems have a common DNA SGO Smartmatic sold Sequoia voting systems to Dominion in 2010. And then the Diebold company spun off premier election systems to dominion, as a result of an antitrust suit. So the bottom line is that these systems have similar code and similar functions.

And just so you know I know there have been statements. To the contrary, but I personally debrief the son of a Cuban intelligence officer who had first hand knowledge of Hugo Chavez his family members who told him not to worry about the populist threat against Maduro his election in Venezuela, quote unquote, that it was guaranteed their father invested the money to build the sto voting machine system. So I had no reason to doubt his sworn affidavit to this effect.

But that’s that’s the root of the, the sto voting machines. So these systems are not once you’ve been told they are connected to the internet and servers outside of the US they’re connected from top to the bottom in the middle. There is no transparency is our previous witnesses met mentioned as to how the voter information is processed. How and where it’s stored the voting record is able to be modified and or deleted by operators administrators and outside threats operators can assign votes for writing ballots blank ballots, or air balance in large numbers so that they can be directed toward one candidate or another at the operators or supervisors discretion. And many experts have published, how easily these machines can be hacked to mid to manipulate votes. As a matter of fact, one of our white hat hackers previously discovered a malware, that’s present on the servers that captures every login and every password of every operator down to the precinct level that logs into one of these systems. That’s just like giving your, the password to your bank account out, putting it on the dark web, it’s not going to be there very long.

It is so you probably are all aware on 30 September, an election storage facility was robbed in your state, 30 USB devices were stolen and a laptop, those. Those USB devices, more than likely had encryption devices, and you just heard another previous witness. Talk about the the the nine standard use of the USB storage devices. So these systems. In a nutshell, allow authorized and unauthorized users to cancel votes shift votes preload votes vote blank ballots, all in real time. And in large numbers, they’re connected from a top to the bottom. So one bad actor or a team of bad actors can have equally negative inputs. It’s been described by another person or another state that we’re working with. Just like the lotto.

Whoever whoever organizes a lot of this always going to win. It’s controlling the numbers and it’s controlling the margins are experts and other academics believe that up to 1.2 million Pennsylvania votes could have been altered or fraudulent. This is what we discovered in the last 22 days, really only a detailed forensic analysis of the actual machines and software will truly show how many Pennsylvania citizens have had their civil rights violated.

So use these types of machines, with little or no audit trails. Little or no transparency of how the votes are processed, where they go where they’re stored. We’ll never leave the public satisfied that we truly have a representative democracy.

I’d like to correct something the mayor said I am not a statistician.

I’m a combat officer and I didn’t do well in math, but I can understand the numbers that he put out earlier I want to want to share with you one chart I believe it’s in your, in your package. So what rd has has done is focused on the spike anomalies, and these are events, a numerical amount of votes are processed in a time period that’s not feasible or mechanically possible under normal circumstances.

I believe that Greg Stenstrom mentioned earlier, the processing of these ballots through machines. There’s a manufacturer’s specified rate of speed that a number of ballots can image. The image, and processed. Those.

These spike anomalies in this chart, really show where we’re at, for us to look forensically to actually determine what happened with these votes.

Our team is looked at, at these systems. And there are a dozen ways to interdict the voting process in the issue, whether whether it’s male invalid manipulations. They can scan, and allocate boats blank votes, where there was a 70,000 votes left in the back room, there’s there’s just lots of ways to interdict these, these systems."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At lease read the testimony.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:34 PM

why isn't this "testimony" under oath and subject to cross examination?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's my testmony

Nov 30, 2020, 5:56 PM

"Anyone can make a testimony"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because when your qualifications

Nov 30, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: At lease read the testimony. ]

are not a statistician and "not good at math" you generally aren't allowed to testify on the subject of counting. Especially when your expertise for knowing that the system was rigged is knowing a guy who talked to a cuban guy about how they weren't worried about an election in venezuela because they heard that they paid to have the software rigged.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Each of the people testifying have written depositions...

Dec 1, 2020, 12:45 AM [ in reply to Re: At lease read the testimony. ]

signed by an officer of the courts. Why swear them in if in fact their testimonies are written and sworn to?

If they were under oath, for perfect accuracy sake and to avoid even the slightest variation, they would necessarily have to simply read their testimonies. If there was broad variations of their testimonies the dem lawyers who argue against those cases in court would be in front of CNN's camera pointing out the variations and claiming they committed perjury right now.

This wasn't court TV. The purpose of these hearings was to expose the election fraud by computer and the voter fraud which filled in the blanks left by the huge numbers of ballot dumps on the reporting records both to the public and the legislators in those states.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is not a deposition...

Nov 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

it's just a speech. And after reading it, it's a terrible, disjointed speech that is full of hearsay and allegations of "I talked to a guy who talked to a guy who said..."

At one point he argues that someone should not have said he's not a statistician before admitting he sucks at math but he can read numbers.

This is the kind of testimony that gets thrown out of court without even needing to file a Daubert motion. There is literally nothing reliable or valuable in there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is not a deposition...

Nov 30, 2020, 7:05 PM

No, it's not, it's a testimony but not underoath. So? The pubs in AZ are testing the waters by calling to withhold votes for Biden.

Yes, I know they are bound by AZ law, so what?

Nov 30, 2020, 7:32 PM

Yeah! Eff the law!

Because that's how the world's founder of modern Democracy elects its leaders! By ignoring the will of the voters and putting our own guy in there regardless of what We The People think!

This testimony is equivalent

Nov 30, 2020, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: That is not a deposition... ]

To someone writing an article for the state paper citing tigernet message board posts by a guy called fordprefect about who SC is going to hire. And then you linking to the article and swearing it was plausible.

Nov 30, 2020, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: That is not a deposition... ]

> Yes, I know they are bound by AZ law, so what?

The party of law and order, ladies and gentlemen.

Ha I thought the same things. The Dems are looking more like the party

Nov 30, 2020, 9:35 PM

of Law and Order right now, and that is quite the turn of events.

One of you three understands that the sate legislators...

Dec 1, 2020, 12:35 AM [ in reply to Re: That is not a deposition... ]

according to the US constitution have the power to make law. That's immutable as far as this conversation goes. Those legislators gave authority, responsibility and accountability to the SoS' and Govs to execute the laws. If they believe that the SoS' and/or Govs' have failed their responsibility by abusing their authority and making alterations to the law without the legislators' approval the legislators can take the authority back and certify any candidate they want.

Right not two states PA and AZ are in the early process of doing just that. Neither of you three knuckleheads challenged the fact that the testimony given in the OP was part of that process.

Now you can whine, pisz and moan all you want, ridicule me, insult my intelligence or do and say whatever else you please but none of that is going to have bearing on the processes in AZ and PA. I understand MI is holding such a hearing in their state house tomorrow.

Either those state houses will direct electoral votes to Biden, Trump or they will simply fail not send them. That would put the election in the US house of Reps.

Better luck in 2024***

Dec 1, 2020, 6:52 AM

And every time they’ve audited the electronic total

Nov 30, 2020, 6:14 PM

matched the number of paper ballots. Better luck in 2024.

No.***

Nov 30, 2020, 6:20 PM

Oh well. Now that I read it I'm convinced.***

Nov 30, 2020, 6:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 7:32 PM

This guy keeps talking about "his team".

Is that the team at the One Shot Distillery and Brewery ? They aren't too good at computers. but they can cornhole like nobody's business !!

Nov 30, 2020, 7:35 PM

Hey guys,

I am convinced that 1988 is just fukkin' with us. NOBODY can keep throwing out these ridiculous items ogf so-called evidence and not be seeing just how ludicrous they are.

I think he is pulling our leg - and laughing to himself every time we respond.

Nov 30, 2020, 9:38 PM

IDK, it is like he just got out of a coma and parsing through all of this now, he'll catch up eventually. Maybe he was in Jail the entire time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The “At lease read the testimony” gave me a chuckle.

Nov 30, 2020, 9:37 PM

Read it in a desperate southern drawl and it seems to sum this whole thing up.

Re: The “At lease read the testimony” gave me a chuckle.

Dec 1, 2020, 1:21 AM

What the heck does a southern drawl have to do with anything? You are a races pig.

Re: The “At lease read the testimony” gave me a chuckle.

Dec 1, 2020, 5:44 AM

https://images.app.goo.gl/APuhUpaXrUezex7D8

Did not read. Will wait for Court Ruling where evidence

Dec 1, 2020, 8:03 AM

Is presented on both sides as opposed to conjecture.

So far court rulings are running about 95% against baseless moronic claims of election fraud.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 744
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic