Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche all over again round here....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 5,804

Nkemdiche all over again round here....

Jan 30, 2016, 3:02 PM

All u guys frothin over gary....geez...you were all stressed out the same way with nkemdiche.....and we all know how that turned out. It will work out for the best whichever way he goes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche all over again round here....

Jan 30, 2016, 3:06 PM

Actually this is the exact opposite of that recruitment

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

You are exactly right.***

Jan 30, 2016, 3:09 PM

Jan 30, 2016, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche all over again round here.... ]

It really isnt, there are no comparisons outside of the number 1 next to their names

Jan 30, 2016, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche all over again round here.... ]

I've been thinking the same way for awhile now. But hey, we got Gallman out of that fiasco so maybe Dwumfour and co work out for Michigan.

But really:

A mom who is actually involved in all aspects of the recruit's situation.
A solid family who isn't in it for themselves.
A kid who didn't go off and commit and is now looking around again.
A kid who didn't try to get his friends scholarships in order to lock down his commitment.
Annnnd, Clemson is on the good end of this one.

Total opposite.

Gary's recruitment isn't at all similar to Nkimdeche's***

Jan 30, 2016, 3:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2016, 3:11 PM

You have a point. Nkemdiche mother was involved in his recruitment, so is Gary's... Mrs. Nkemdiche wanted her son at Ole miss and I have a feeling Gary's mother wants him at Clemson. That's a similarity right there! there's also a huge difference though.. Nkemdiche was committed for awhile.

If Gary doesn't commit to us, I wonder if some fans are gonna hate the guy like they do Nkemdiche.

This is in no way comparable to Nkemdiche***

Jan 30, 2016, 3:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't have anything nice to say...

Jan 30, 2016, 3:46 PM

about Gary's OV, don't say anything at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well

Jan 30, 2016, 3:47 PM

In contrast to Bev Nkimdeche

Re: negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well

Jan 30, 2016, 3:52 PM

How do you know the Nkemdiches are not a good family?

Jan 30, 2016, 3:54 PM

You don't check the news lately do you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2016, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well ]

Look at the situation with Robert's father and the current allegations from the NCAA against Ole Miss and get back to me.

Jan 30, 2016, 4:04 PM

Allegations, you're right... He hasnt been charged with anything.. Robert and his brother Denzel had some problems at Ole miss, that's a fact... But how dare y'all talk bad and try to shame their family when you don't know anything about them, other then what's on the news...

Jan 30, 2016, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well ]

press clippings & police reports seem to suggest otherwise

Jan 30, 2016, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well ]

I'm glad somebody has some sense on this board. Thank you.

We're grown

Jan 30, 2016, 4:09 PM

We all should have some kinda sense... I bleed orange man don't get me wrong, I'm a huge tiger fan.. I'm also a realist. We can't say a kid doesn't have a good family because of their actions. We didn't say tht about Sammy or Cain, we shouldn't do it to anybody else.

No one said they had/have a bad family.

Jan 30, 2016, 4:27 PM

Don't go looking for fights. I tried to talk up Rashan's family and then pointed out the situation with Robert after that topic was broached.

The original comment about Rashan's family was to serve a point that you don't see such issues with them as you did during Robert's recruitment. There's no back deal chatter about sketchy job offers or passive-aggressive tactics from a parent (like Robert's mom on social media with Jeff Scott).

Re: No one said they had/have a bad family.

Jan 30, 2016, 4:30 PM

Don't understand how I'm looking for a fight... Just voicing my opinion, but alright brotha!

Re: No one said they had/have a bad family.

Jan 30, 2016, 4:33 PM

I just saw Caddie's post so your comments make more sense. I think the important thing is to note that I don't expect to see the same type of backlash if Rashan ends up somewhere other than Clemson. It's really a very different situation, as was pointed out by others.

TU for coming to some sort of an agreement

Jan 30, 2016, 4:36 PM

I agree, I don't think there will be as much backlash towards Gary...

it will only be that way if

Jan 30, 2016, 4:50 PM

He chooses not to go to Clemson. He then underachieves and the talking heads at ESPN start making excuses for him and their evaluation of him. He then proceeds to get high and then has to jump out of a window for it to be similar. Dabo is going to sell him on the fact that he won't be facing double teams with the rest of our line so he can show out in one on one match ups for the next 3 years.

Jan 30, 2016, 3:58 PM [ in reply to negative cowboy. this is a good family who means well ]

So a mother wanting the best for her child in her eyes, and wanting her sons at the same school makes her a bad parent???

Jan 30, 2016, 4:29 PM

Thank you!! They will call you a coot tho lol.

This is more like the Clowney recruitment

Jan 30, 2016, 5:08 PM

We were in on him late and got a visit but I think he was a closet Coot the entire time being from Rock Hill and all. I think we have a better shot with Gary. He seems like he has a better head on his shoulders.

hmm Nkemdiche... is that the guy Dabo played like a fiddle to nail down Gallman and Ryan Carter?***

Jan 30, 2016, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Jan 30, 2016, 8:19 PM

Good lord where do these morons keep coming from

null

Do not agree

Jan 30, 2016, 8:25 PM

RN committed to Clemson in the summer and was committed for a while before momma had a fit and made him go to ole miss. I respect the parents opinion even though its the kids choice on where he wants to play but the fact that she wouldn't even answer any of Dabo's calls, come to visit Clemson and the comments she made is what set us off and we were almost glad he didn't come. Rashan Gary and his mom are no where near that level and actually show respect to the schools that are recruiting him. Really hope we get this guy

Re: Do not agree

Jan 30, 2016, 8:50 PM

Thank you neither my sister or nephew would like to be compared to what went done with Robert and his mother, we are a very respectful family in every way

Re: Do not agree

Jan 30, 2016, 9:02 PM

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of your family yet, but from everyone who has and from everything I've heard, I am extremely impressed with the way the family has handled Rashan's recruitment. I don't recall the family of any top recruit lately handling all the pressure and fanbase idiocy with the grace and tact as Rashan, Ms. Coney, and the rest of the family have handled it the last couple years. I, for one, will be supportive of Rashan no matter where he winds up - he seems like a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. (The Clemson fan in me of course hopes that his future takes him to Clemson University though! Haha)

Your sister and nephew have handled the recruiting process

Jan 30, 2016, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Do not agree ]

in an excellent manner. I have watched some of his film and am very excited and hopeful that he joins the Clemson family.

Jan 30, 2016, 9:18 PM

Not even close!

Gary hasn't committed...but will!

Robert was "committed" but Momma nixed it!

Big difference!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 5,804
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic