Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Non-Trumpers at Trump Rally
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 456

Non-Trumpers at Trump Rally

Jan 8, 2021, 3:35 PM

I was in DC on 6 Jan for a business meeting and two family members attended the Trump Rally. I drove and they rode with me up to DC. Prior to the rally they both overheard a person on a phone saying some “bad” things. The person was in MAGA gear, but was obviously anti-Trump based on what he was saying. We made a report to the FBI, but have not been contacted yet.

So how many of these people were there? Anyone know or care? I have not been watching the news because I have a freaking job like most of the other people that took time to go to the rally, but I suspect the MSM would never follow such a story.

Interesting though, the hotel I stay in has been DEAD since covid. I knew when I pulled up the night of Jan 5th that something was up. Tags from everywhere in the South were there – Alabama, TN, Kentucky, Carolinas, Florida, …were all over. The lobby was packed in the morning with Trump people. This hotel is close to a metro stop, but a long ways from downtown, so we knew there would be a lot of people there…

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yikes***

Jan 8, 2021, 3:36 PM

Re: Non-Trumpers at Trump Rally

Jan 8, 2021, 3:41 PM

Also, of interest from a first-hand report. What Guiliani (sp?) said in the morning obviously does not incite a riot 3 or 4 hours later. Plus, you could hardly hear him for some reason and my two family members there had a pretty good (close) position. They did not hear the "combat" remark.

I will admit that seems like a stupid thing to say on his part...

Is "earmuffs" a solid legal defense?

Jan 8, 2021, 3:49 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is "earmuffs" a solid legal defense?

Jan 8, 2021, 4:22 PM

Legal defense against what?

News has reported that law enforcement sources say they do

Jan 8, 2021, 4:07 PM

believe there were 1 or 2 "antifa" folks there. Literally they said 1 or 2.

How do you figure all these people there were employed? Because of the sheer number that are now losing their jobs?

You feel I assume most of the BLM protesters were also employed? If not, how do you differentiate?

Nice try, the FBI has plenty of camera footage from the

Jan 8, 2021, 4:09 PM

networks as well as Capital Police cameras and general security cameras to identify those guilty of activities within the Capital. If what you are saying is true, then we should see/hear some evidence.

Per national news, there are Trump allies being fired by their employer after seeing them on camera at the Capital.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was it this guy they saw talking the bad stuff?

Jan 8, 2021, 4:12 PM

Very reliable sources say that he has been causing a lot of issues in this past election and is plotting against Trump. Maybe pass this photo onto the FBI if it checks out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 4:12 PM

https://twitter.com/TravisAllen02/status/1347060622119362562?s=20

Jan 8, 2021, 4:14 PM

I’d imagine there were a few pros that went in with the mob you and your family were with, lol.

Foreign agents. Hired intelligence pros from the Dark Weapons Industry targeting specific technology, laptops phones, etc. it will take months to sweep that places for all the bugs.

How silly do all those intelligence agencies feel?

Jan 8, 2021, 4:19 PM

No need for Bond gadgets or sleeper cells. Turns out they could just wear a MAGA hat and ask to come in.

And this “patriot” ####### is the unwitting accomplice***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:23 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 456
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic