Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack

Aug 17, 2017, 12:14 PM

Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack

Aug 17, 2017, 12:20 PM

I pray for their continued safety in Barcelona as well as their travel home. One of the possible hazards of travel outside the US unfortunately.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2017, 1:10 PM

Travel IN the good ole US of A is no picnic in the park!
What a great world we have created

Aug 17, 2017, 12:48 PM

Thankful for all of our guys safety .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^POTD***

Aug 17, 2017, 1:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice that SOME of our players showed concern for others

Aug 17, 2017, 2:42 PM

I know they were all shaken by what happened (Who wouldn't be?), but some of those statements are a little disappointing. I don't mean to make too much of it, but ypu can infer which players might be more mature than some others.

got...the things some people will whine about***

Aug 17, 2017, 4:32 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice that SOME of our players showed concern for others

Aug 17, 2017, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Nice that SOME of our players showed concern for others ]

???? I'm sorry but I just don't understand the point of posting that .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice that SOME of our players showed concern for others

Aug 18, 2017, 1:23 AM [ in reply to Nice that SOME of our players showed concern for others ]

Yea, good call. I'm pretty disappointed that some of our players showed emotion & compassion after being in a city where a terrible terrorist attack occurred. Hopefully we can pull a scholarship or two and fill those roster spots with basketball-shooting robots of some sort.

Aug 17, 2017, 3:42 PM

I truly don't think these things would happening as much as we have heard about lately if, our military along with our allies would commit enough soldiers in the air and on the ground at the same time and just crush Isis and the Taliban. When I say crush, that means literally crush those two terrorist groups in their hideouts, in their homes, in the front or back yard, in their church, any and every where where know members of those terrorist group go or live. Who ever is friends with them, end the friendship or die right along beside them. Make it a relentless search and destroy to anybody know as part or association with them. Doing that will surly make any other terrorist group to think twice about banning together for doing innocent people harm. Those groups are not stronger than a country's intent to bury them where they stand!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2017, 4:56 PM

You and me brother need to have a private talk. With 27 years in the military, your idea has some promise but meeting promise with reality is ........ Our allies are illusive to say the least. This issue in Barcelona is so sad for those that are aggrieved, but even sadder it's small potatoes world wide. Let's stick to sports, imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe start with cutting their arms supply f/Saudis...***

Aug 17, 2017, 8:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2017, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack ]

That could be part of the problem. People are getting so desensitize to the killing by these thugs around world, It's like it isn't a problem that much anymore. But rest assured, 9-11 wasn't the worst that can, and sooner than later will happen again on US soil. But then again, they maybe waiting for Americans to kill of our selves with us fighting each other on a daily bases over shiot that happen over a hundred years ago. People study history books now to find a reason to fight over now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeahy, easy peasy lemon squeezie huh?***

Aug 17, 2017, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Clemson team safe after Barcelona attack ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am thankful and pray for their safe return home. ***

Aug 17, 2017, 4:37 PM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Glad all tigers are OK. Prayers for those in Barcelone who

Aug 17, 2017, 5:48 PM

were not so lucky

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic