Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Next whistleblower on deck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Next whistleblower on deck

Oct 6, 2019, 1:01 PM

First one discredited, not getting traction. Bring on the next whistleblower, discredit, rinse, repeat. Straight out of the democrat/Kavanaugh playbook.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next whistleblower on deck

Oct 6, 2019, 1:20 PM

Discredited. Lol!

Kavanaugh 2.0***

Oct 6, 2019, 1:58 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

If by discredit you mean corroborate

Oct 6, 2019, 2:00 PM

The echo chamber you must live in. 2020 is going to be hard on you, my friend.

Oct 6, 2019, 3:15 PM

You've already managed to discredit a whistleblower without even knowing who they are?

That's amazing.

You also do realize the so-called "whistleblower" is completely immaterial at this point, right? It doesn't matter if it turns out to be Urkle from Family Matters.

The reason whistleblowers are called "whistleblowers" is because it makes all eyes turn towards the sound. Once alerted, others will then decide what's what based on what their eyes are telling them.

In this case, what all eyes (and ears) beheld - and what got everybody all excitable-like - was the president releasing a partial transcript of the alleged conversation...and then admitting his guilt out of his own mouth. And then doubling down on that guilt by demanding that China launch an investigation of Biden as well.

Attempting to "discredit the whistleblower" at this point is kind of pointless. It's kind of like trying to silence the witness after they've already appeared on the stand.

I swear, we're living in a Mike Judge movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc

I heard Trump had several whistleblower parties...

Oct 6, 2019, 7:12 PM

where he and a group of friends put drugs in the punch and raped the whistleblowers multiple times. It happened over an entire summer and the second whistleblower who came forth will testify that he attended eight of those drug/rape parties over that summer but he can't remember exactly where the drug/rape parties were held or which day, month or year the drug/rape parties happened.

They have Trump now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I heard Trump had several whistleblower parties...

Oct 7, 2019, 12:28 AM

Depends...did they run all that by Skeez? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2019, 12:28 AM

MemphisCat said:

First one discredited, not getting traction. Bring on the next whistleblower, discredit, rinse, repeat. Straight out of the democrat/Kavanaugh playbook.

Do you enjoy your delusions Memphis? No one knows who the first whistle blower is it's impossible that he/she been discredited except on those Bugarian websites you love so much.

No one knows anything about the 2nd whistle blower either.

Psssst...conspiracy brewing by Dems and FBI...Warren is an alien. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic