Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New conspiracy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,617

New conspiracy.

Dec 18, 2015, 10:50 PM
image.png(876.6 K)

Need some help putting the pieces together to form my conspiracy. But I know something is going on. On the side of 85 in Greenville at the icar buildings, there sits this Beautiful tall structure with Clemson wrote on each side. This structure is obviously communicating with the oculus at the WEZ. I'm just wondering how they are combining their powers together to help with recruiting, wins, the obvious warm weather we are experiencing. I would assume the oculus is the more dominant of the two. It holds more power I'm sure. Just some thoughts, haven't seen them discussed on here before.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New conspiracy.

Dec 18, 2015, 11:16 PM

you've just come from the new star wars movie haven't you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 19, 2015, 2:11 AM

Naw, I haven't seen the new Star Wars movie yet. Speaking of that, there definitely is some kind of "force" working together here. Just sayin.

Dec 18, 2015, 11:22 PM

I don't know about the conspiracy...But I pass by that place everyday going to and from work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

It has friends at LAX.

Dec 19, 2015, 2:17 AM
image.png(603.2 K)

Dec 19, 2015, 7:18 AM

Thats the Oculus extender. The Oculus is connected to that "something in those hills" thing and transmits the vibes to the campus and surrounding area. The extender that you pictured picks up those vibes from the Oculus and sends them out even further. Now the "something in those hills" can seek out and attract the students, athletes, and even fans that were born with the Clemson "gene" and don't even realize it. Its a calling its own people home system. The something in the hills, Oculus and the extender all working together. Its a great system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2015, 7:22 AM

That is basically what I had in mind but couldn't put it into words. Excellent work sir.

Well whatever it's doing sure isn't helping Basketball !! ****

Dec 19, 2015, 7:24 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well whatever it's doing sure isn't helping Basketball !! ****

Dec 19, 2015, 6:03 AM

They are probably still adjusting it. They have it centered on football and baseball. My guess is they are programming it for basketball now - just guess though - :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,617
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic