Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Xavier Thomas to Zion Williamson: Come to Clemson and make history
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Xavier Thomas to Zion Williamson: Come to Clemson and make history

Sep 10, 2017, 2:23 PM

Xavier Thomas to Zion Williamson: Come to Clemson and make history

There was no shortage of talent on the field Saturday night in Death Valley, and there was no shortage of talent on the sidelines during pregame festivities. Two of the top players for the 2018 recruiting cycle, one in basketball and one in football, took the time to talk and Xavier Thomas told Zion Williamson he needed to come to Clemson and make history. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xavier Thomas might just end up an all time favorite player

Sep 10, 2017, 2:26 PM

Nobody recruits as hard as he does as a player

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he gets Zion to come to Clemson he will be Brownells all time fav also***

Sep 10, 2017, 2:45 PM

I know how some on the board feel about Brownell

Sep 10, 2017, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Xavier Thomas might just end up an all time favorite player ]

but he is due for something good to happen for him and the team. I believe
in Karma and we are over due some good ju-ju. How special would it be to have
5 sports teams run deep into the post season during the same year. (Football,Basketball, Men's and Women's Soccer and Baseball) Zion will be great where ever he goes but come to Clemson and be
special the best ever to play CU. Go to UNCheat, Kentucky, Duke or Kansas and be just another good
player who attended that school. Thanks XT you get it and I can't wait to see you play in the valley
and reign havoc on offenses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Xavier Thomas to Zion Williamson: Come to Clemson and make history

Sep 10, 2017, 3:25 PM

Holy crap that kid is good. He may not get us to a championship, be he will help get us to the NCAA game and helping us win a couple of games in the tournament!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Xavier Thomas to Zion Williamson: Come to Clemson and make history

Sep 10, 2017, 3:56 PM

And get Brownell a 10 yr extension.

nice!!!***

Sep 10, 2017, 4:03 PM

Sep 10, 2017, 6:58 PM

Even if XT turns out to be less than advertised, he's got a big future as a recruiting coordinator.

Sep 10, 2017, 7:02 PM

No fear of him being less than advertised. Get him in school, our weight room and this guy is gonna be a stud for 3 years at DE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

XT will be a star at Clemson, and seems like a great kid too

Sep 10, 2017, 7:14 PM

I think Cle Ferrell leaves after this year, and may be XT steps right in, or would he need a year to be a drop in replacement?

We could be loaing both starting DE's to the NFL.*****

Sep 11, 2017, 5:49 AM

Re: We could be loaing both starting DE's to the NFL.*****

Sep 11, 2017, 6:02 AM

There is every reason to believe we lose both DE's and Wilkins. We will also lose ODaniel and Joseph, and Carter in the secondary. You're gonna have the pundits putting us down cause we lost six starters on defense. We will also lose Falcenelli, Crowder and quite possibly Hyatt off the OL, possibly Hearn too. We may also lose Cain. I'm saying all this cause we have gotten to the point of actually reloading. Maybe not to the level of Bama, but this staff has proven several things; they recruit, coach and develop as good as any staff in college football. Exciting times in Clemson football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet he could be one heck of a wide receiver.***

Sep 10, 2017, 8:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic